next jillian michaels dvd?

I just started Level 3 of 30DS and am looking for another DVD to add in rotation after I'm finished with 30DS. I like 30DS, but could do without some of the jumping - 1, I worry about my knees and all the pounding and 2, it makes my house shake like crazy and we share two walls with neighbors.

Any recommendations as to one that doesn't include so much jumping? I was thinking about maybe 6 week 6 pack or yoga meltdown...

Replies

• Davina_JH
    Davina_JH Posts: 473 Member
    I'd like to know too! A friend recommended Jillian's "No More Trouble Zones". She said it really does a number on her! I don't know anything about it, but I'll likely try it down the road.

:smile:
  • katedevall
    katedevall Posts: 240 Member
    Most of the jm workouts I own pretty much all have jumping in them.. If you're looking for something that doesn't have jumping I'd do the yoga workout or her 6 pack in six weeks.
    I have no more trouble zones and it does a lot with weights and some jumping. I also have banish fat boost metabolism which has some jumping.. I have bad knees(my knee caps are deformed) so it's a little hard on the knees
  • DorisR184
    DorisR184 Posts: 471 Member
    I really like her DVD Banish Fat Boost Metabolism... It does have some jumping but she shows you ways of modifying the workouts so you don't have to jump. It really helps me work up a serious sweat!

Check it out on youtube ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTT4W8ygJ7w
  • spickard34
    spickard34 Posts: 303 Member
    No more Trouble Zones only has jumping in the warm up I am doing it right now. Also Killer Buns and Thighs I think did not have a lot of jumping.
  • kaliso
    kaliso Posts: 42 Member
    when I don't have the motivation to go to the gym I do her "shed and shred." It always leaves me sore. You can modify jumping by squating or something comparable.
  • Yoga meltdown has me sweating and panting afterwards.
  • lizlkbg
    lizlkbg Posts: 566
    Most of the jm workouts I own pretty much all have jumping in them.. If you're looking for something that doesn't have jumping I'd do the yoga workout or her 6 pack in six weeks.
    I have no more trouble zones and it does a lot with weights and some jumping. I also have banish fat boost metabolism which has some jumping.. I have bad knees(my knee caps are deformed) so it's a little hard on the knees

I also have deformed kneecaps! Lol!
  • krisiepoo
    krisiepoo Posts: 710 Member
    I'd like to know too! A friend recommended Jillian's "No More Trouble Zones". She said it really does a number on her! I don't know anything about it, but I'll likely try it down the road.

:smile:

I started this one this week and it's really tough! no jumping, it's been good to my knees so far.
  • peggymoney
    peggymoney Posts: 126 Member
    I love Jillian and have four of her dvd's but they all involve jumping. A dvd I Love is Pilates for Dummies, weight loss workout. It has a lot of toning exercises that use your own body weight and I have had great results in the past using this dvd (and the other pilates for dummies dvd). you can find them on amazon.com, I would definitely recommend it for weight loss and some great results with the overall toning of your body
  • mdcjmom
    mdcjmom Posts: 597 Member
    I personally love the power scuplt and the cardio max!
  • ChantalD75
    ChantalD75 Posts: 680 Member
    I prefered Ripped in 30 to the Shred... knees hurt less
  • Tina2Cats
    Tina2Cats Posts: 493 Member
    I have 6w6p and yoga meltdown and neither involve jumping. Well, 6w6p has burpees where you do jump but that's it. I am currently doing 6w6p and really enjoy the workouts. I like it better than the shred. I am wrapping up week 3. Will start week 4 level 2 on Monday. You get great workouts from both dvd's and neither is hard on the knees.