Let's Be Friends (Said in a Barney voice)

Options

Replies

• ytb_1998
    Options
    ow geez looks like both the fat guy positions are filled, well i'll apply anyway. You can never have too many fat guys.
  • n8dawg77
    n8dawg77 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    oh my goodness... I'm laughing hard at all these posts... some funny people (said in a Canadian accent...lol)

you're right ... you can NEVER have enough fat guys...
  • n8dawg77
    n8dawg77 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    bump
  • shumbri
    shumbri Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Im a Natural redhead : )
  • tinadecavele
    tinadecavele Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I can be the old lady:)
  • tripodsmom
    tripodsmom Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Normal....um tech school student.......... that lives with an old lady..... and a fat guy......, 2 cats that look like they can do yoga, 2dawgs, 3 fish (if i remember to feed them soon) if that dont fit a catagory it should be close enough! did i get the job....
  • collings1831
    collings1831 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey! Im new as well,so far I am my only friend.... haha.
  • Taralmh
    Taralmh Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I use to have a friend on here that would tell jokes every Thursday...so I have a bank of some real "FUNNY' stuff. Some may not be appropriate, but I am also looking for some folks to make me laugh OH AND SUPPORT ME.
    Add me, Add me (jumping up and down w/hand raised like a little kid).
  • BadNamePicker
    BadNamePicker Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Since you're letting everyone else pretend, I want to be one of the bikini models!
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    I can be one of the bikini models .... I am about a year early but its better to be early than late right ? :tongue:
  • Jennikitten
    Jennikitten Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I dont fit in to any of the boxes (I have blonde hair now too)
  • Msjay2blue
    Msjay2blue Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    If you're not against a sassy sistah, add me.:laugh:
  • Spartan_Guy
    Spartan_Guy Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm not fat, old, or vegan, but I do have Celiac Disease! And, more importantly, I'm pretty freakin' awesome. So...feel free to add me :D

Also, gotta ask...when you say "a Barney voice," do you mean Barney as in the big purple dinosaur, or Barney as in How I Met Your Mother? If you're referring to the latter, the more appropriate phrase is LEGEN...wait for it...
  • fightininggirl
    fightininggirl Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    I can be your friendly encourager/ motivator.
  • audra0831
    Options
    I don't fit any of the qualifications you listed, but you made me laugh out loud. So...I'm sending you a request!
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    Umm..........

Barney creeps me out.
  • lewcompton
    lewcompton Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    As long as that is the last mention of a purple menace to society you can list me as your professor...
  • lacurandera1
    lacurandera1 Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    I think it was the Barney reference that scared all your potential friends away. :D
  • working_mommy
    Options
    I'm just joined yesterday too :) I don't fit any of your criteria but I am a FUTURE bikini model so I think that's good enough.
  • Beckyloo80
    Beckyloo80 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Options
    I'm brand spanking new to this community and I'm looking for fun, interesting friends to keep me motivated and laughing on a regular, semi regular or never in a million years basis... So far to date I have the following friends:

- My wife
    - My token Texan Friend (she's funny)
    - A former friend from school
    - 2 Muscly guys showing off their abs
    - 3 athletic dudes
    - a couple cute honey's
    - one asian (he's funny too)

- your name could be here?

I'm still looking for a redhead, 2 fat guys, an old lady, a priest, 2 yoga girl, 1 vegan (who doesn't want to convert me), 1 astronaut, 3 college professors and 83 bikini models. If you fit the bill and are willing to join my team of awesomeness and share a few laughs, then please send a FR! The more the merrier!

N8 Dawg

I have a bikini on! Not a model though, your call =)

Friend me if you like!