Jillian Michaels Body Revolution

Options
Happy Valentines Day!!!! USPS just arrived with my Jillian Michaels Body Revolution and i'm so excited! Anyone else doing it? How is it going so far? I am going to start on Monday, can't wait! :happy:

Replies

• porky44
    Options
    shes a maniac!!!! I bought it 2 months ago and its a killer!!!! I havent done it in the consecutive days as outlined BUT I do do it a few times a week. The first phase cardio I cant even get through the whole 30 minutes!!!! Its tough!!!!
  • neekos
    neekos Posts: 14
    Options
    I am doing it and love it! I am almost done with week 3 and its a lot harder than the first two weeks. Definitely keeps you challenged!
  • Buhbee
    Buhbee Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Oh I hope so, I haven't been able to lose my pregnancy weight so I really hope this does the trick
  • hauer01
    hauer01 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    I am half way through week 2. I am loving it. Although my muscles are sore, but in a good way.

She really knows how a pack a punch in a short amount of time :)

There is alos a Jillian Michaels Body Revolution Group on this site, it gets new members daily. There are people on there at all different parts of the program. You should join!
  • sleibo87
    sleibo87 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I LOVEEEEE BODY REV! I am on my 3rd round. feel free to add if you need motivation! I have photos of my process on my page. Shows the b4/ after round 1 JMRB/after 2nd round/ and after insanity. Back to JMBR cause insanity was great but i felt skinny fat without the weights! Hoping to get the last 10-15 pounds gone!

If you do the program religiously and eat healthy you will lose weight! I usually added a little bit extra a few days a week just so i got an hour in (since i had high cholesterol). (like a walk or stationary bike for another half hour but not every day)
  • valpipkin
    valpipkin Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow! So excited. I'm new to the message boards. How do u find the group that's doing body revolution?
  • greenjenny
    Options
    HI! I officially started JMBR yesterday too. I'm wishing it were a bit more challenging at this point and I'm tempted to jump ahead a week but I think I'm just being impatient and will probably stick with the regular schedule.

This program is the first thing that has made me feel motivated in a long time and I really, really want to see it through. I want to prove to myself that I can actually stick with something and not give up for once. We shall see...

Good luck and feel free to check in- I'd love hear how it's going for you!
  • ebstx1
    Options
    I started JMBR yesterday and am doing the Kickstart week this week. Really like the strength workouts, but I'm looking forward to cardio 2!
  • greenjenny
    Options
    Are you doing following the diet plan too?
  • DexterDarko
    Options
    Anything with Jillian Michaels is great. Goodluck with it :)!