11lb loss pictures

Options
Here's my before picture from 45 days or so ago when I started MFP. Don't mind the double starting weights...lol I was having issues with the words showing up on here since the profile pics are so small.
IMG_0671update.jpg
And most recent, took today. I'm not about to show anyone my backside! Lol it is still scary!
IMG_1725.jpg

Replies

• reneegez
    reneegez Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    good job! Yay
  • nicolina823
    nicolina823 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Good job! 140 is my goal!
  • sotonguetied
    Options
    you can definitely see the difference! great job :]
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Just 11 lbs definitely makes a difference. I can really see it in your stomach and sides. I lost there first too, isn't it exciting? :)
  • squoozyq
    squoozyq Posts: 305
    Options
    Very well done!
  • CreativeRedhead
    CreativeRedhead Posts: 2,166
    Options
    You look great! I can see the changes in your midsection and in your thighs too. :flowerforyou: Keep on rocking it!!
  • SassyMissDasha
    Options
    Looking good girl!! I've lost 14 lbs .. wonder what it looks like? I didn't take a pic. Congrats!
  • dopegirl422
    dopegirl422 Posts: 40
    Options
    Whoa congrats you can really tell a difference!
  • GRose
    GRose Posts: 69
    Options
    Wow!! Great job!!! :drinker: Your skin seems to glow too!
  • last25
    last25 Posts: 83
    Options
    Looking good girl! Lol at not showing the backside mine's scary too so I feel you on that :p But wow, I can see the hips going and the waistline is slimmer (especially the waist). Keep doing what you are doing!! Eh, What are you doing? Lol, I've been on MFP for about the same amount of days as you now and doing Insanity plus cutting calories and haven't seen an 11 lb loss yet :/ Your starting point is right where I am now, lol. *jealous but inspired*

P.S. are those shorts from NY & Co? I swear I have the same pair :-)
  • Яaquel
    Яaquel Posts: 90
    Options
    you look sooo good Congrates girl woo hoo!!!
  • Zaggytiddies
    Zaggytiddies Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Wow! It's crazy that 11 lbs can make you look so different! Great job!
  • calicowgirl0582
    Options
    You are definitely making significant progress!!! Great job!!!
  • tgaul
    tgaul Posts: 123
    Options
    You look awesome!! Amazing what 11 pounds can do.
  • Unicornlover
    Unicornlover Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    That's great! I'm inspired to keep on working out!!!
  • care1221
    care1221 Posts: 27
    Options
    awesome keep it up you look great!!
  • geri1geraldinesuzanne
    geri1geraldinesuzanne Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    LOOKING GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
    :drinker:
  • Mom2Emery_Liam
    Options
    Looking good girl! Lol at not showing the backside mine's scary too so I feel you on that :p But wow, I can see the hips going and the waistline is slimmer (especially the waist). Keep doing what you are doing!! Eh, What are you doing? Lol, I've been on MFP for about the same amount of days as you now and doing Insanity plus cutting calories and haven't seen an 11 lb loss yet :/ Your starting point is right where I am now, lol. *jealous but inspired*

P.S. are those shorts from NY & Co? I swear I have the same pair :-)

Yep they are from NY & Co!

As far as what I'm doing...started out with exercise tv on demand doing 20-40 mins of cardio 6 times a week...that lasted for a month or so and now I'm doing tv workouts *maybe* 3 times a week. There's some circuit training ones on demand right now that I love.

I need to get back in gear and do these again on a regular basis to build up strength in my arms and continue building muscles in my thighs. I also walk 30 mins 3-5 times a week pushing my boys who weigh like 70lbs together in my double jogging stroller.

Finally, two weeks ago I started C25K 3 times a week. It's 30 mins total, alternating short burts of running w/walking. Honestly, I have felt the most differences in the way my clothes fit since starting that. However, this last week my knees have hurt BAD so I had to walk instead today. Burned 100 less calories but at least I was trying. Can't wait to have my knees back b/c I really do enjoy the running portions.
  • MyDream
    MyDream Posts: 72
    Options
    Congrats on your progress!! Your eyes seem so much brighter in your after pic, and girl, your skin glows!!

Keep on rockin' :wink:
  • last25
    last25 Posts: 83
    Options
    Yep they are from NY & Co!

As far as what I'm doing...started out with exercise tv on demand doing 20-40 mins of cardio 6 times a week...that lasted for a month or so and now I'm doing tv workouts *maybe* 3 times a week. There's some circuit training ones on demand right now that I love.

I need to get back in gear and do these again on a regular basis to build up strength in my arms and continue building muscles in my thighs. I also walk 30 mins 3-5 times a week pushing my boys who weigh like 70lbs together in my double jogging stroller.

Finally, two weeks ago I started C25K 3 times a week. It's 30 mins total, alternating short burts of running w/walking. Honestly, I have felt the most differences in the way my clothes fit since starting that. However, this last week my knees have hurt BAD so I had to walk instead today. Burned 100 less calories but at least I was trying. Can't wait to have my knees back b/c I really do enjoy the running portions.

I thought they looked familiar :)

Thanks for the info. That's the one thing this current program I'm doing lacks, strength training. I can't wait to finish and move on to ChaLEAN Extreme. In the meantime I will add running to my fitness regime. I love running, I remember how good and effective it was back in college. Loved having a runner's legs, so lean and beautiful. I'd love to have those back :happy: Thanks for the reminder. I have knee problems too :/ Poor us but I think if we are careful and take good care of it we'll be fine. I hope your knee gets better soon so you can get back to your C25K because it is working for you girl :bigsmile: Keep up the good work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!