'Before' pic goal- Tonight!

Options
Well, seeing as I am the heaviest I have ever been 'sigh', I am setting a mini-goal for myself. Take a 'before' pic tonight. Put on something tight enough -yuck- to reveal what I've got to lose. I'm serious about losing weight, and I think logging in to MFP everyday to see that ugly pic will be motivation on its own!!

Looking forward to posting the after pics :)

Replies

• tex43
    tex43 Posts: 229
    Options
    Very good motivational tool,best of luck to ya!
  • mom4nursing
    mom4nursing Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Great idea. I should have done that when I started. But I can still do it now since I have another 40lbs to lose. Good luck!!
  • mommamills
    mommamills Posts: 437
    Options
    yep....many of us are right there with you! it's kinda sad how we sometimes wait until the point when we are disgusted with ourselved to actually do something about it. We'll be routing you on all the way!
  • SassyMissDasha
    Options
    I am right along with ya .. I will take a before pic tonight also!! What great motivation ..
  • beemanjm
    beemanjm Posts: 4
    Options
    Great idea I will be doing the same tonight!
  • jmegan22
    jmegan22 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Ooo... good idea! I was also thinking that I should measure my arms, waist, legs, etc. It would be nice to see a change in these numbers if I don't see it on the scale.
  • sniffles
    sniffles Posts: 295
    Options
    I'm going to do this... if I feel brave enough I might even post it as my profile pic instead of just pasting it on my wall. ):
  • twoes
    twoes Posts: 30
    Options
    Ooo... good idea! I was also thinking that I should measure my arms, waist, legs, etc. It would be nice to see a change in these numbers if I don't see it on the scale.

Good point. I always forget what I don't lose in pounds, I might be losing in inches.