Hi! And WOW....impressed by MFP

Options
Hiya everyone!
I'm Claire from Ireland and have been using the MFP app to log my food for 10 days now. I joined slimming world in late October and have been losing weight a little bit inconsistently (not including Xmas off an a 5.5lb gain!!!). I was getting a bit bored of the whole, 0.5 down one week, stay the same the next etc so started to log my calories. I had lost 16.5lbs up till last week and and this week (my 1st full week logging on MFP) I lost 4lbs!! That has NEVER happen with me before, except on my 1st week 'dieting'.
So, I just thought I'd introduce myself, say hi and give MFP a bit Wow!

Replies

• BadNamePicker
    BadNamePicker Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    It's amazing how physically documenting what you eat puts things into perspective, isn't it?!?! I lose roughly 2 lbs a week, and like you, I gained about 8 over the holidays, but since picking back up in early January, I'm down a total of almost 15 lbs since I started initially back in October!

I'm "wowed' by it, too! :happy:
  • nczuczu
    nczuczu Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss. It really does hold me accountable as well. I have lost 15 lbs since the first of the year. It is slow, but steady. And that is one of the keys to being successful. I wish you well and continued success!
  • pink_ribbon_1
    pink_ribbon_1 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Great Story!!! Congrats and welcome!