Lazy lazy girl in need of SUPPORT and MoTiVaTiOn!!!!

Options
:flowerforyou:

Hello out there! I am a new kid on the block looking to connect with some people that can relate to being undermotivated and overly tired of waiting to make a change! I have about 15-20 lbs to lose which isn't a lot per say, but is hard for a busy mom of 2 who rarely finds time to do anything JUST FOR HERSELF. I'm not "technically" overweight, but I am very unhappy with my appearance naked or donning a swimsuit. And though my weight poses virtually no threat to my health, which sounds rather benign, it causes me to rest on my laurels more than the girl who's borderline diabetic. I get excited for about a week, workout, take my supplements, then somehow or another I fall off the wagon and the hopelessness sets in.

I want to try these forums to hopefully keep myself accountable and help support others who need it, regardless of why they are here.

Replies

• lewcompton
    lewcompton Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me... 129 pounds since July 1st.
  • tom_olech
    tom_olech Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • originalkazila
    Options
    I found adding friends on here super motivational. I'll send you an invite.
  • jacksonpt
    jacksonpt Posts: 10,413 Member
    Options
    Are you a competitive person? Sometimes seeing other people kick *kitten* can make you want to keep up/out do them.
  • grimendale
    grimendale Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me. Down 93 lbs since last year. Good luck on sticking with it.
  • Coco_782
    Coco_782 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Yes! Perhaps my only saving grace.....
  • riissxx
    Options
    Follow me on instagram @riissxx and join me on my weight loss journey, motivational quotes, photos & fitness tips!
  • bmontes88
    bmontes88 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I know the feeling! Im a mom of 3, and work a full time job...I know there are a lot of women out there that do the same, Im not complaining, but like you said, its hard when you actually DO have down time to dedicate it to workouts and not to just a little bit of time with peace, quiet and relaxing! I have much more weight than you to lose, but I feel like we can definitely relate feel free to add me! bmontes88 :happy: