NSV for me!

Options
It's a small one but to me it's put a smile on my face and is a little proof that I'm making progress even though the scale itself is barely budging.
About 6 weeks ago, when I decided to change my lifestyle I was pretty much as inactive as they come. I started by dusting off my Wii Active kit as a starting point. I had great difficulty doing any of the cardio or running parts of the workouts, especially the long runs. Well yesterday, after not doing the Wii Active for a week or so (I moved on to 30DS) I did the long run and intense cardios with no problem at all!! No stopping! No feeling like I was going to do! It was like "That was it??". That is PROGRESS!!! Yay me!!!

Replies

• dustycaravan
    dustycaravan Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!
  • grimendale
    grimendale Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    Nice! keep it up.
  • musycnlyrics
    musycnlyrics Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    woohooo!
  • Charweezie
    Charweezie Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    What is NSV? sorry.. im slow :/
  • originalkazila
    Options
    What is NSV? sorry.. im slow :/

Non scale victory.

Congrats OP that's awesome!
  • fightininggirl
    fightininggirl Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    great job. I may just need to get me a wii fit active this will help get more variety on my fitness routine.
  • Ultragirl2374
    Ultragirl2374 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    great job. I may just need to get me a wii fit active this will help get more variety on my fitness routine.

It's kind of fun! And it has easy, moderate and hard workouts. You do done cardio exercises and strength. There are various sports incorporated too to keep it fun. My husband gave it a try. He thought it would be easy. He felt the pain the next day though ;)
  • Ultragirl2374
    Ultragirl2374 Posts: 390 Member
    Options

It's kind of fun! And it has easy, moderate and hard workouts. You do done cardio exercises and strength. There are various sports incorporated too to keep it fun. My husband gave it a try. He thought it would be easy. He felt the pain the next day though ;)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!