Anyone else been at this for a long time...

Options
Amy_B
Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
and maybe are getting tired of it? By that I mean I have 20ish pounds left to lose or at least I want to seriously firm up. I started my journey (prior to my last two kids) in December 2005. When I'm not pregnant, I'm trying to lose weight and get into shape. I haven't been seeing many results at all lately, but part of it is just laziness on my part. I don't 100% of the time pick the healthier option anymore, and my exercise motivation right now stinks. Very luckily, at least the scale's not going up, but it certainly isn't going down either. How can I find that mojo again???

Replies

• ileana29
    ileana29 Posts: 3
    Options
    Find a motivation. By a dress that don't fit and work hard at losing weight to fit in it. Find a new motivation.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    00020453.gif
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    Look at pics of you 92lbs ago. Think about all the hard work you've put into doing this. Even once you've lost the weight, you'll have to maintain it. Maybe do a maintain thing for a bit as a break. Not losing, but keep from gaining back what you lost. It's hard and easy to get discouraged at times. You've lost so much weight and look great! You should be proud of all your hard work!:flowerforyou:
  • beMyself
    beMyself Posts: 29
    Options
    Well first of all congratulations on the 92lb loss. I'm not sure what to say but as long as you are not gaining that is great.
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    161165_3417.jpg:love:
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    Thanks, everyone!

LOL @ Jeannie!

I just exercised, and I feel better now. Off to shower and read my Oxygen Magazine. That might help with motivation too.
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    Thanks, everyone!

LOL @ Jeannie!

I just exercised, and I feel better now. Off to shower and read my Oxygen Magazine. That might help with motivation too.

I just thought that was wonderful motivation Amy........look at you girl!!