Replies

• SilverLotusGirl
    SilverLotusGirl Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I like pretty, don't care much about the coloring
  • S1NN3R
    S1NN3R Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    So this is not a post about not liking anal?
  • cheerforsteelers
    cheerforsteelers Posts: 686 Member
    Options

Ahahaha!
  • n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    totally thought this was about the eye.......

of the tiger?

Of the beholder.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I thought this thread was about poop. :angry:
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Never had the pleasure.

I would be willing to subject myself to the "Once you go black" episode of Mythbusters. For science.
  • 1Fizzle
    1Fizzle Posts: 241 Member
    Options

IS it creepy that I want to send you a friend request?
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    I love it when the UPS truck pulls up and drops off packages for me.. That is what we are talking about right?
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    To be perfectly honest....... no. I don't mind that others do, I am just not attracted to black men. However, I also do not go for men with blonde hair. Or short men. Or jerks. Whatever floats your boat is fine. I am just not interested. I can recognize a handsome black man, I just prefer a certain look.

Racist. Hairist. And Heightist.
  • cheerforsteelers
    cheerforsteelers Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    I love it when the UPS truck pulls up and drops off packages for me.. That is what we are talking about right?

That's exactly what we're talking about here.
  • IntoTheSky
    IntoTheSky Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    To be perfectly honest....... no. I don't mind that others do, I am just not attracted to black men. However, I also do not go for men with blonde hair. Or short men. Or jerks. Whatever floats your boat is fine. I am just not interested. I can recognize a handsome black man, I just prefer a certain look.

You cannot be serious. So, because I say that is not my thing, I am a racist? Cool story, bro.
  • twinkiemon
    twinkiemon Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    In my day, I've dated a white guy, a Latino, a black guy and a Chinese guy...so, yeah, I'll date a guy regardless of race as long as they have a wonderful personality and we click! :)

Age on the other hand...no, usually within 5-7 years of my own age. You won't see me unleashing my inner cougar with an 18-year-old college freshman or being the trophy wife of some 65-year-old with a daughter two years older than me...oh wait *looks down at body*...trophy wife *snicker* Not at the present time anyway!
  • twinkiemon
    twinkiemon Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Ms-Brown-transparent1.png

YES!

I love her for what's on the inside...*licks lips*
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options

That's exactly what we're talking about here.

Love those UPS shorts!!!
  • Cr01502
    Options

You cannot be serious. So, because I say that is not my thing, I am a racist? Cool story, bro.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarcasm
  • IntoTheSky
    IntoTheSky Posts: 390 Member
    Options

sorry..... it doesn't convey well in type. And, around here, you COULD have been serious.
  • Cr01502
    Options

sorry..... it doesn't convey well in type. And, around here, you COULD have been serious.

:laugh: Touche.
  • twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    This post is to discuss if you are down with the brown... ie have "jungle fever" ... i.e. down with dating outside of your race.

I thought this was going to be about brown bread ie wholemeal bread..not a racist post? That is my true thought when I read it...bad you for being and suggesting otherwise!
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options

IS it creepy that I want to send you a friend request?

Not at all surprising.

Creepy yes. :laugh:
  • nicolemariemclovin
    Options
    definitely down ;) what's the quote, "laundry is the only thing that should be separated by colour."