Would love some support buddies!

Options
Hi All! I am new to this site. A friend recommended it to me. He is currently the only friend I have on here and I would LOVE to have more friends and support on here. Can't ever have too many good friends like that, that know what you are going through!

Replies

• Navigator0811
    Options
    Welcome and feel free to add me.
  • trybefan
    trybefan Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Welcome, add away!!
  • adry20
    adry20 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I love new friends. Feel free to add me :)
  • CaliSteph
    CaliSteph Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me and anyone else who'd like more friends or needs support.
  • SquidgySquidge
    SquidgySquidge Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site :bigsmile:

I am adding you now
  • originalkazila
    Options
    I'll send you an invite!
  • saralayne42
    saralayne42 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me! You can never have too much support.
  • KishaO
    KishaO Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi All! I am new to this site. A friend recommended it to me. He is currently the only friend I have on here and I would LOVE to have more friends and support on here. Can't ever have too many good friends like that, that know what you are going through!

Welcome!! You can add me...maybe we can motivate each other! :)
  • joy4824
    joy4824 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the adventure of your health. Feel free to add me at any time. I am on just about every day at work so I would totally be a cheerleader. I am also low of friends, I only have two at the moment. So come on over.
  • lauraturburville203
    Options
    Welcome. I have only been on here for 5 days and I love it. Enjoy your journey and feel free to add :-))
  • ISABELCOADY55
    ISABELCOADY55 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    friend request sent. anyone else feel free to add. :happy:
  • Poorgirls_Diet
    Poorgirls_Diet Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me my list is growing and I do have allot of friends but I also support the ones that I have
  • sonskyn7
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

I joined MFP yesterday, and so far....I LOVE THIS FLIPPIN' SITE!!!

I would love to have more friends who I can be accountable to, and vice versa. I started my weight loss journey about a month ago, and am making slow progress...too slow, which is why I joined MFP thinking it was perhaps my portion sizes that were slowing down my weight loss.

Since 2011 I have lost 23 kg's (approx. 50 pounds), and I want to do as much as I can, please add me.

Thanks

Sonskyn

38012015.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • Schellsisbacktoattack
    Options
    Welcome to mfp! You can add me too! I love new friends :flowerforyou: