gettin your sweet fix after dinner

Options
2»

Replies

• ltlemermaid
    ltlemermaid Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    I usually have strawberries and pineapple and that does the trick. If I want icecream I usually eat the 100 calorie mini icecream sandwiches.
  • Lparault
    Lparault Posts: 100
    Options
    Every couple of weeks or so, I get irrestable cravings for chocolate zingers. I work my butt off and enjoy a pack of 3 cakes. I don't do it every day or even every week...but when I do? HEAVEN!
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    Homemade strawberry shortcake
    Homemade rice krispie treats (only one though!)
    One scoop of real ice cream in a cone
    One Dove dark chocolate square melted and dip fruit in
    greek yogurt with berries and a tsp of sugar

Homemade with real ingredients is more satisfying than fake stuff IMO!
  • pinecone
    pinecone Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    one small, fake, full of sugar biscuit/cookie, eaten without a trace of guilt.
  • emttori
    emttori Posts: 6
    Options
    A small peppermint patty, lowest fat chocolate item I could find, and the mint helps with the sweetness. I also have taken to marshmallows recently. Or I really like the Florida's Naturals Fruit nuggets. Kind of like fruit snacks but harder and sweet. They are 50 calories per pack no fat, no sat fat, no trans fat. And they help my sweet craving.
  • volks80
    volks80 Posts: 56
    Options
    I have to have a sweet almost every night. Sometimes just a few m & ms or reece peices, it's hard to stop after just a few though! Popcorn, coolwhip mixed with peanut butter, skinny cow icecream,
    For me it almost always have to have some chocolate but I might try marshmallows like someone said.
  • paulaswrld
    paulaswrld Posts: 49
    Options
    Breyers Smooth & Dreamy ice cream bars. The vanilla caramel chip taste so much like the ben and jerry's cookie dough ice cream bars!
    Also, love skinny cow ice cream bars.
    No pudge brownies by the single serving. Just 2 tablespoons of the mix with 1 tablespoon of non-fat yogurt, microwave for just under a minute. It's like a fresh from the oven brownie.
    Lately I'm digging anything cool whip too. Sometimes just a few straight spoonfuls does the trick. The full fat stuff is the same amount of calories as fat free and really fills me up.

I need to try the lindt dark chocolates. Although, I found some great dark choc from Trader Joe's it's 70% and they come in 100 calorire bars.
  • lucky1ns
    lucky1ns Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Sugar free instant pudding w/ ff milk. (taking a moment to thank the heavens above that I dont like sweets)
  • tristan83
    tristan83 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Pretzel M&M's! Or if it's really hot out a Mint Skinny Cow. I try to stay away though since I have no self control. :laugh:
  • wantmycurvesback
    Options
    I love a cup of sliced strawberries that has been macerated for up to 4 hours in 1 TBL. of balsamic vinegar & 1 tsp. sugar, then right before I eat it, I grind some black pepper over it. It's sweet and sour with a zing, I love it. Sometimes I add 2 TB. of the FF Redi Whip on top.
  • Tobi1013
    Tobi1013 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    I love a cup of sliced strawberries that has been macerated for up to 4 hours in 1 TBL. of balsamic vinegar & 1 tsp. sugar, then right before I eat it, I grind some black pepper over it. It's sweet and sour with a zing, I love it. Sometimes I add 2 TB. of the FF Redi Whip on top.

Holy cow that sounds absolutely fabulous!!! Gonna have to remember this one!! Thanks!!
  • pressica
    pressica Posts: 361
    Options
    These are all helpful. I will have to try them out. I use Skinny Cow to help the cravings like many have already mentioned.
  • chelseabailey75
    chelseabailey75 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I love to freeze the carbmaster (from Fred Meyer) vanilla yogurt (80 cal) to make frozen yogurt! Sometimes I'll blend it with some fresh berries and vanilla protein powder for a yummy smoothie.
  • iluvjac
    iluvjac Posts: 12
    Options
    Muller light toffee yogurt. That always fixes any sweet tooth craving.

Someone posted that they are the only one who doesn't miss chocolate.... you're not, come me in too :laugh:

Oh Thanks!! My Snack tonight was Light Cream Cheese and Celery...Super Yummy!