Metro Mint

Options
i started drinking Metro Mint water last night. no calories. so sweetners. just water and mint. Its amazing! i would totally recommend it for those like me who have a hard time drinking regular water. they also have flavors such as orange mint and chocolate mint. anyone else tried them?

Replies

• saverys_gal
    saverys_gal Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    Not yet! I've seen them advertised and seen them in the grocery store but haven't tried it yet. I'm not too sure about mint and water combined...how would you describe it? :smile:
  • lilchino4af
    lilchino4af Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    Never heard of it, but sounds awesome (I love mint)! Where'd you buy them?
  • hawaiibound
    hawaiibound Posts: 158
    Options
    I got them at albertsons. And extremely refreshing. my mom used to make Peppermint water when i was a kid with ice cold water, simple syrup and mint extract. this brings back alot of memories except it doesn't have the sugar in it. its amazing!
  • crazyjkgirl
    crazyjkgirl Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I've had the mint before- it was good. Seemed expensive for water though.
  • christadh
    christadh Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    The Metro Mint water is very tasty. I used to drink water while chewing sugarless mint gum to get the flavor of mint while drinking :) The good thing about Metro Mint is that after you finish the bottle, you can fill it back up a couple of times and it will have the mint flavor still, just a little more subtle.