JM Body Rev/30 Day Shred workout buddies?

Options
I'm planning on starting the Jillian Michael's Body Revolution and the 30 Day Shred simultaneously and looking for anyone who wants to start either one with me tomorrow?

Really need people who are motivated into doing this with me and keeping tabs with one another. No slackers please!

Feel free to send me a friend request and add a message letting me know which one you want to do and a bit about yourself.

Thanks.

Replies

• sleibo87
    sleibo87 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I am on my 3rd round of Body rev! You can see my results on my page. I love Jillian! going to do Ripped in 30 and killer abs after this round!
    Im already on week 7 but feel free to add me if you need support, body rev is the best program i have ever done!
  • Mdin1029
    Mdin1029 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I am starting JM Body Rev on Feb 25th. I am training for a sprint triathlon right now, which is on Feb 23rd. Will add you :)
  • HatherM
    HatherM Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    I'm starting Body Revolution tomorrow, plus I have some other Jillian Michaels DVD's that I wanted to do along side to mix it up a bit.

Feel free to add me. I log in daily & am committed to this :happy:
  • Moonlight17
    Moonlight17 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Thank you ladies for replying! Means a lot to me. I've added all of you :) Can't wait to get to know one another!
  • charlie498
    charlie498 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I want a buddy to join me on a crusade against losing weight!!
  • charlie498
    Options
    Whoooo!!! I have just ordered my jillian michael 90 day revolution! Will start as soon I get... Probably Monday!! Does any one want to join me!???
  • charlie498
    Options
    I have just ordered my 90 day but I can start with you!!
  • Moonlight17
    Moonlight17 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo!! Let's do this!! :)
  • DL21Smith
    DL21Smith Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I am going to start this tomorrow! Count me in :-)
  • DaniMichelle5
    DaniMichelle5 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just started Body Rev and am on day 3, please add me.
  • coke_bottle
    coke_bottle Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Hi:) I'm on day 4, level 1 of the 30 day shred.