Need more weight lifting friends!

Options
Hey guys! I lift heavy 5 days a week and eat between 1600 and 1900 calories a day! I would love to have more people on my friends list that lift as well! so view my profile and hit that add button! :)

Replies

• FootballGamer58
    FootballGamer58 Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    I think we are already friends, but Im gonna bandwagon here and say add me too!
  • jenga727
    jenga727 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    you think you can just use my post to get more friends!? get off it! :)
  • LiveTheLifeYouWillLove
    Options
    I am a newbie, do you mind if I jump in the mix and listen to you seasoned lifters? I'm adding weights to all of my cardio and I am loving the muscle definition I am seeing in such a short time!
  • CortneyHicks20
    Options
    Always looking for other lifters!! Her comes an add!
  • Navigator0811
    Options
    Welcome from Fort Collins!
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    lifting is my religion. feel free to add
  • spaingirl2011
    spaingirl2011 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    I like picking up heavy things and putting them down!
  • iliveintheshire
    Options
    Ladies, add me if you want, early in my weight lifting career but could use motivation!!!
  • lilc110
    Options
    I just started learning to how to lift within the last year, I used to only do cardio until I found a trainer that showed me a few things and then from there, some of the regulars at the gym were kind enough to help me out a bit - but definitely still new!
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    Love to lift! :D
  • lacurandera1
    lacurandera1 Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    I'm addable.
  • SpecialSundae
    SpecialSundae Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty early in my lifting life, but 3 days a week here on 1700-2000. :-)
  • shutupandlift13
    shutupandlift13 Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Currently addicted to Wendler's 5-3-1 and Olympic lifting :drinker:
  • marqcutie80
    marqcutie80 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I added strength training to my cardio a few months back and have gotten some pretty decent definition already. Feel free to add me too!
  • jabaa91
    jabaa91 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    i want to lift but dont have the balls cos of all the muscly men constantly hogging that area! i do the weights where u put the pin in like for thingo wings and arms etc but ive never tried free lifting. one day i will manage to upgrade the pin to more than 15 lbs ha!
  • LiveTheLifeYouWillLove
    Options
    Thanks for adding me! I used to lift a little in college and remember how great it made me feel and look...can't wait for that again!
  • Iron_Duchess
    Iron_Duchess Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    I just started lifting after doing only bodyweight exercises since the summer and the truth is that I am in love... I will also also like to have some friends with whom I can discuss it, ask questions, and cheer each other. So, add me if you want. :smile:
  • DaniH826
    DaniH826 Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    I like picking up heavy things and putting them down!

^^ me too!
  • gettinthere
    gettinthere Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I am also a heavy lifter and eat at TDEE of 1900 calories a day. I would love more lifting friends!
  • notenoughspeed
    notenoughspeed Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Request sent. No half stepping it here.