How do YOU drink your water?!

Options

Replies

• bootsiejayne
    bootsiejayne Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    tervis tumber with a lid and straw at work....and a Mason jar at home. LOL...What can I say...I'm from the south.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    i like a good STRONG whisky in my water.
  • trb85
    trb85 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I have an old, clear, plastic cup. Holds about 2.5 cups of liquid. Probably leaches BPA like a mofo. But that's my water cup. I'll drink out of a different cup is I have to, but it's just not the same.

It sits on my desk constantly. I just refill throughout the day. Prefer it out of the tap, no ice, no straw, no frills. I'll drink it cold from the tap or room temp, doesn't matter. I'll drink it if I left it overnight, as long as there isn't any cat hair in it >.>
  • kekpron
    kekpron Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I have this old metal 'Klean Kanteen' on my desk that looks an awful lot like it has been run over by a fork-lift a few times. A couple of these + what I chug down before leaving the house in the morning usually gets me close to my 8 cups.
  • MallorieGreiner
    MallorieGreiner Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Huge Gatorade Bottle.
    Just like the NHL players have. I admit I picked it for that reason. lol

d7a0c_funny-hockey-player-derp-water-bottle.jpeg
  • CottonCandyKisses
    CottonCandyKisses Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I use a Camelbak--32oz, I usually fill it 2-3 times a day at work and then 1-2 times a home(yes I pee alot).
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    warm
  • dawndw
    dawndw Posts: 203
    Options
    Shaken not stirred.....LOL......seriously out of a reusable 32 oz bottle, and I drink about 3 a day.......
  • camrunner
    Options
    Mostly in an old 1-qt Powerade Zero bottle, with a mixture of multiple flavors of MiO
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    I use a stainless steel bottle... kinda like the ones you mix your drinks in ;)
  • carbar90
    carbar90 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Tap water out of my water bottle. Sometimes I'll add a lemon. We have the best tap water in the world here :)
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    With my mouth from a glass or bottle.:drinker:
  • THExNEKOxCHAN
    THExNEKOxCHAN Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Usually I just drink from a glass. When moving around, I have either a recycled Nestea/gatorade bottle with a wide mouth, or I carry the stainless steel bottle, or the plastic, wide mouth Nalgene bottle (I like that one best. The lid is attached to the bottle, so you don't have to worry about dropping or losing it, plus it's 1000mL, the largest capacity of the lot.)

I like the water itself plain, or with a some lemon juice, sometimes with a little apple cider vinegar added, and very occasionally with a bit of fruit juice, just to give it some flavor.
  • koshkasmum
    koshkasmum Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Orally.
  • Luvmesumkenny
    Luvmesumkenny Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Like I did when I was 12
    Straight from the hose!!!
  • iliveintheshire
    Options
    I prefer a cup with a straw that I sip on. I can usually get 4 liters that way. But I really like smart water bottle because they are easy to grip. I can easily get 6 liters in that way =)
  • iliveintheshire
    Options
    You could add "that's what she said" to any of these comments. hahahahahaha
  • olDave
    olDave Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    I mix mine with coffee and put it in my coffee mug.
  • wolfchild59
    wolfchild59 Posts: 2,608 Member
    Options
    I use a Thermos intak water bottle. Wide mouth for filling, easy pop open and close top, wide mouth for drinking, sturdy, comfortable, and holds 24oz. It's pretty much my perfect water bottle. And I did a lot of research and tried out a lot of bottles before I found this one.

And, for a fun addition, it has a turn-dial counter on it so you can track how many bottles worth of water you've had each day, right on the bottle.
  • Cheri_Moves
    Cheri_Moves Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I used to have the same problem... Until I found this beauty! I always drink my 8 "cups" this way (2 bottle) but often will down three a day, its so easy to do.

1038_plum_l.jpg