Newbie Visalus-BMR-TDEE???

Options
Hello everybody,

My name is Chloe; I’m 21 years old, 5’9 (175cm) and 245.4 pounds. I have been doing Visalus shakes since January 30th, 2013 and I am taking them more as a protein powder now that I’ve discovered that they are useless for weight loss. I’m simply finishing my bags and then going back to eating real food. (Unless you guys tell me to keep doing it!)

I started at 253 and I’m down to 245.4. I followed threads and figured out my BMR and TDEE and now that I’m doing this instead of 1,200 a day, I’ve been gaining 0.2 pounds every day! Im not exactly liking this... and if I’m going to be gaining im just going to go back to my 1,200 a day.

Im going to be brave (I know you’re going to scold me) and open up my diary, can you guys give me any tips? I’m really dedicated to losing weight, I want to see results!

Replies

• lewcompton
    lewcompton Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me... 129 pounds since July 1st.
  • ChloeNewton1991
    Options
    bump
  • rumplesnat
    Options
    Dump those shakes and bump up your lean protein and veggies! Boneless, skinless chicken breasts, turkey breasts, tuna fish, 1% cottage cheese, reduced fat string cheese, eggs. Broccoli, cauliflower, zucchini. You must be starving!
  • wirthnet
    wirthnet Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Not sure why you think they don't work for weight loss. They did for me. I still ate, didn't limit calories or carbs or points Etc. I had a shake twice a day, 2 snacks a day and a meal. most days I was well over 1200 (those were days I exercised) Days I didnt I was still about 1200 calories. Maybe you need some help with how your using them? If you want me to give you suggestions on how to use the program I can. I will let you contact me though so you dont think im being pushy. For all of you wondering if I am a promoter-yes, but she is already on the shakes. I'm not trying to get her as a customer. I'm trying to help her make the most of the investment she has already made.