Grey's Anatomy??

Options
selbyhutch
selbyhutch Posts: 531 Member
Is anyone watching this? All I can say is... OMG.

Replies

• Tami22
    Tami22 Posts: 56
    Options
    I am watching and I second that ----OMG!!!!
  • verbifyvenus
    verbifyvenus Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I third that! It's got my heart pumping!
  • tameka1220
    tameka1220 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    i 4th that. dude is busting off on everybody!!!!!!!
  • SassyMissDasha
    Options
    Watching it right now!! We should log our calories for that!!!
  • mandijo
    mandijo Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    So seriously.......Um...I'm going to hyperventilate. This is so so so good. So help me God if they kill off my favorites again this season......
  • selbyhutch
    Options
    I really should be wearing my HRM. We are definitely burning calories - lol. This is just insane. I don't know how I'm going to go to sleep after this.
  • Heather1776
    Heather1776 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Man I will definitely want to watch it online tomorrow then! Since I haven't watched it tonight!
  • ican♥and♥iwill
    ican♥and♥iwill Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    OOOOOMMMMMGGGGG!!
  • Tami22
    Tami22 Posts: 56
    Options
    I really should be wearing my HRM. We are definitely burning calories - lol. This is just insane. I don't know how I'm going to go to sleep after this.

OMG!!! I am so with you!!! This is one of the BEST season finales ever!!!

Let's see if I can understand anything on the season finale of LOST Sunday...
  • MyDream
    MyDream Posts: 72
    Options
    OMG!!!! :noway: :sad:
  • ashmarie8722
    ashmarie8722 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Ah! Wow! I almost can't believe that just happened.... Idk Desperate housewives was a good cliff hanger for the break! Private practice as well. I used to LOOOVVVEEEE lost i caught up on like 3 seasons in one summer, i can't stand watching this season. its just so out there and ridiculous.
  • AdymondNtheRuff
    AdymondNtheRuff Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    They shot my baby Derrick(mcdreamy) I still can't handle grey is the only one I let that close... OMG is right!
  • marquesj
    marquesj Posts: 47
    Options
    Yeah I was sitting on the edge of my couch yelling at the TV... That was by far the Best Season Finale ever!
  • gelbell
    gelbell Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I still can't believe what went down crazy finale!!!!!!!!
  • selbyhutch
    Options
    I slept horrible last night! Plus I had all kinds of crazy dreams. I stayed up later than I usually do and with the combination of everything, I didn't work out this morning... 5am came too early. I might actually take today off... or maybe just go for a walk. I work late tonight & I'm sure I will still be exhausted!!
  • ashmarie8722
    ashmarie8722 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I slept horrible last night! Plus I had all kinds of crazy dreams. I stayed up later than I usually do and with the combination of everything, I didn't work out this morning... 5am came too early. I might actually take today off... or maybe just go for a walk. I work late tonight & I'm sure I will still be exhausted!!

I hope you didn't loose sleep over this show! lol
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options

I hope you didn't loose sleep over this show! lol

actually, I am glad I didnt watch the show because I am prone to nightmares from thriller/slasher/dasher type movies. From what I hear this was super intense and it WOULD have caused major nightmares for me.

SOoooooooooooo I guess I will find a synapsis on line because I def can't watch the show
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    oooh, wanted to add that I watch "Third Watch" for years and loved that show...........not a big TV person so to get into a show like that was new experience for me.

I loved all the characters. The acting was wonderful. The casting perfect. The directing amazing and the writing was realistic.

Well the cliff hanger was of a huge auto accident on a freeway, which was realistic to me (I am an ax investigator)

One of the characters is was killed when the car she was standing on blew up and the hood struck like a blade to her upper legs. It was all so realistic and horrifying that I didnt sleep for 2 nights.

I still have dreams about that scene.............Sheesh, I am a nut case:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    (this is why I only go see movies like "One Golden Pond" :laugh:
  • Vallandingham
    Vallandingham Posts: 2,177
    Options
    Never seen it. My wife and youngest daughter never miss it.
  • MichelleWagner50
    MichelleWagner50 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Definitely one of the best episodes ever!!! OMG!!! I should have worn my HRM too!! I was shaking it was so intense!! :blushing:
    Cannot believe we have to wait like 4 months to see what happens next!!!!