Any Firmbelievers out there??

Options
I lost 60 pounds doing the Firm workouts before I had my daughter. I'm about to get back on it and was just curious if anybody else loved it like I do. It's so much fun!! Okay....maybe not "fun" to begin with, but it gets there after a while.

Replies

• j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    where do you get the firm from??
  • mistyshay
    mistyshay Posts: 6
    Options
    I ordered my first Firm DVD's off TV and then joined the web-site club and ordered the following DVDs from there. Unless you're up at 4am you may not have seen the infomercial.
  • pawprint061
    pawprint061 Posts: 640
    Options
    Never heard of it before.
  • sheccid4u
    sheccid4u Posts: 1
    Options
    Yes! wow I love the Firm. Those workouts have shown me the quickest results. It's a bunch of cardio plus weight training all in one... No wonder you get results right away. I love them and I am a firm believer. But I also love Zumba and the beachbody products. :-)
  • kimspencer
    kimspencer Posts: 1
    Options
    I used to do the Firm when I was in my twenties. I was able to drop 20 pounds in three weeks twice after having children. I enjoyed them a lot until they added the step up bench and I did purchase the wave recently but I have had foot injuries over the past two years that have prevented me from working really hard enough to do much. I have unfortunately gained 30 pounds during that time. I am looking forward to my podiatrist getting the foot problem fixed so I can hit the weights again. I love lifting weights and hate the dancy stuff so many other videos do. Good luck to you!
  • mistyshay
    mistyshay Posts: 6
    Options
    I used to do the Firm when I was in my twenties. I was able to drop 20 pounds in three weeks twice after having children. I enjoyed them a lot until they added the step up bench and I did purchase the wave recently but I have had foot injuries over the past two years that have prevented me from working really hard enough to do much. I have unfortunately gained 30 pounds during that time. I am looking forward to my podiatrist getting the foot problem fixed so I can hit the weights again. I love lifting weights and hate the dancy stuff so many other videos do. Good luck to you!
    I have the wave also and it is a booger on the knees!! I've decided to stick with the fannylifter until I get down a little more. i love the weights though....talk about felling strong and getting results.
  • pawprint061
    Options
    I just you tubed it, and the 5 day ab work out looks pretty good. Love the music. I think I'm going to try it. All 5 days are on you tube, what the heck it's worth it. I need a new work out for my abs anyways.
  • pawprint061
    Options
    Ok, so I just did day one and it's pretty nice for beginners or people who don't have a real lot of strength in the abs. It wasn't over bearing for me at all, but I feel it in my abs which is a great thing. Pretty good work out. It was only 7 minutes long, but for a 5 day program it's not bad.