hello to everyone

Options
Hello, I'm Debbie. I currently live in southwest Florida. I'm a nurse working evening shift this week. I usually work 12hr days. I'm new to this particular site. I ogg in every day, placing my meals in my diary. At the end of the day, I can see what foods are high in protein, fats, or carbs. I'm really learning about calorie count as well. How everything plays a role in weight lost. My goal is to become healthier and get off my Blood pressure meds. Hope all is well.
Debbie:smile::bigsmile:

Replies

• pawprint061
    pawprint061 Posts: 640
    Options
    Welcome. This is really a good site. I really enjoy coming here and reading posts, and learning new things. I hope that you find it helpful and I hope that you succeed in your goals.
  • kspeach
    kspeach Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I'm fairly new too. I love logging in and seeing how I'm doing on calories, exercise, and what my new friends are up to! And sometimes someone will have just posted a question/answer I myself had been wondering about! :)
  • Chrissy25
    Chrissy25 Posts: 17
    Options
    Hello and welcome! I'm fairly new also I just joined a few weeks ago but I love this site! I believe it has really made a diffrence in my weightloss because I as well can see exactly what I need to change in my eatting habbits.