What is your NSV for today - 02/14/13

Options
I have said "no" to countless offers of chocolates and sweets.

Replies

• fightininggirl
    fightininggirl Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    I was only under by 120 calories today on my food diary and eating.

This is huge because usually no matter how hard I try I have been 200-300 calories under my goal in my case wasn't good because that is like 1,000 calories. but today I ate 1,330 calories of my 1,450 calories.:smile: I had to up mine to that I was not eating enough.
  • sprintto50
    sprintto50 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Wore a pair of dress pants that were too tight 3 weeks ago. Now they look good.
  • tinabatinaflc
    Options
    getting up at 5:30a and hitting the gym for an hour before the rest of the crap i had to do today :)
  • AlexT29
    AlexT29 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Went into the office cafe, saw the free sugar cookies, and walked the other way. I'm not against a small treat every once in a while, but these were six inches across with at least half an inch of frosting.
  • Tuala42
    Tuala42 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I'm happy that I haven't gone over my goal today! I've been completely starving, no time for the gym because of work, and managed to leave enough calories that I at least might meet my maintenance goal.
  • runningwiththepups
    Options
    I am not touching the V-Day cupcakes one of my coworkers brought in...
  • duckiec
    duckiec Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Ignoring the really cute donuts that coworkers brought in, and planned for the treats I know I want to have today... still under in calories thanks to good eating around those treats, and an longer workout.
  • marykpfist
    marykpfist Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Resisted chocolate, even though I'm a teacher!

AND.....

For the first time today someone who didn't know I was dieting told me I looked like I lost weight.

:)
  • lovesdogs1960
    Options
    Resisted all chocolates, chips, and cupcakes at work today.....