Looking for friends and motivation =]

Options
hey everyone im new to fitness pal. Im just looking for new friends and motivation to get this new lifestyle started. im currently trying the herbalife diet ive lost 3 lbs in a matter of a week. Its just easier due to my work schedule and something i can actually stick to...has anyone else tried herbalfe? if so how did u feel and any results? any words of advice? thanks

Replies

• denisemroth
    denisemroth Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hello! I've been logging in my diary for just over 110 days. I've lost 33 pounds and find the system really great. What I like is I can keep track of everything easily, including exercise and this helps me with portion control. I"m already a healthy eater, but I can eat a lot. MFP has worked great for me. Feel free to friend me!
    Good luck!
  • jecamacho07
    Options
    Thanks will do!
  • TheBigFish711
    Options
    Feel Free to add me! 2 months on here and log every day =)
  • Lilihel
    Options
    Add me :)
  • carenjd
    carenjd Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I just recently began as well. I'm not doing herbalife, I'm just doing a 30 day Zumba challenge. I think a great motivator is having a buddy system - and doing something that will keep you consistent (obviously, duh me!) The reason I'm doing the Zumba challenge is because hours after working out I felt the results and that motivates me to keep doing it because obviously it working. And I sweat like a catholic in church! I'm on day 4 and I can barely move... Feel free to friend me if you want!

-Caren
  • jennifermarie16144
    Options
    Welcome!!! You can add me, always looking for great MFP friends. :)
  • MyProgressISYour1Proof
    Options
    Add me guys. Anyone who needs support, I'm here for you! I love supporting all of my friends and helping to encourage them.
  • BubblyMelodite
    BubblyMelodite Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You're welcome to add me as a friend! I do my best to post on my friends' walls/postings as often as I can or feel inclined to. Congratulations on your success so far! :D I don't think I've heard of herbalife before... hmm..
  • cnjazvac
    Options
    Me too! Been on here only a few weeks, got serious the last two weeks! Love MFP :)

Add me! Looking for friends and to see what's working/not working for others!
  • DrewsAnna
    DrewsAnna Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, I don't do herbalife but I feel that what ever works for us and we like it that is what we should do. We are all different. You can add me, I'm always looking for new MFP friends also.
  • mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    I started MFP in Jan and I am on multiple times a day and love this place we are a big family and support and motivate each other anyone can add me, the more support the better we are all on the same journey
  • keyz1508
    keyz1508 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Heyy all. Feel free to add me. I have been logged in every day. I dont eat as healthy as I can, I mostly watch my portions. But it had been wrkin for me ! This site is awesome.
  • helyla
    helyla Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    You're welcome to add me! I'm always happy to have more MFP friends!!
  • DLH45
    DLH45 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • cherylatkwechanged
    cherylatkwechanged Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Add me please x
  • jenabena1
    Options
    Hello,my nameis Courtney I was told by my physician to come here as this is another self help tool. I have been working with my Dr. since June 2012 and to date I have lost 19 lbs as of yesterday. I'm excited that I have done so, but have a koing way to go. I take Zumba classes 4x a week and have noticed a change with body. I encourage everyne I meet to at least try a class. My weight was 230 and now I'm 211. It's all about eating right and knowing what I'm putting into my body. This morning was a real eye opener when logged in my breakfast..but I know this will help me learn about the importance of nutritional food and how much calories, fat etc,.are in the foods that i eat. I'm excited about my loss but even more excited that my journey has just begun and already seeing results. It's amazing what you can accomplish when you put 100% into it! Ifyou ever need encouragement or just want to chat abiut things, go ahead and reach out as we're all on this site to acheive the same goal!
  • MariahsMommy2013
    Options
    I added you as well. As I am new to this also and needing support and motivation!!
  • rachael726
    rachael726 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Hi, Ive been here for over a month now..AGAIN LOL--I'm always looking for more friends..male or female that are willing to give me the encouragement I need to make it through this new lifestyle I'm rockin out. Please feel free to add me! :)
  • HeatherSanto
    HeatherSanto Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    You can feel free to add me. :)
  • mytman
    mytman Posts: 218
    Options
    welcome to this amazing journey and glad that you have decided to be apart of this, together as a group we can do amazing things as there is power in numbers and we are here to offer you support and motivation at the same time making this journey fun with a few laughs on the way

Feel free to add me that goes to anyone feel free to add me :smile: