Let's Be Friends (Said in a Barney voice)

Options
124»

Replies

• Bubbl3s25
    Options
    It's sad but I actually still have a stuffed Barney toy stored away in the garage.
    I could be the weird friend. Everyone needs a little weird don't they?
  • clarkeje1
    clarkeje1 Posts: 1,634 Member
    Options
    need any zombies as friends?
  • n8dawg77
    n8dawg77 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    zombies freak me out... I'll take 2. (FYI I was chased by zombies in a paypal commercial in real life ... it freaked me out forever)
  • sarah197436
    Options
    unsure where id fit in on your list .. you'll have to let me know lol if you decide to add me that is ?? friend req on the way :)
  • oudixon
    oudixon Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Well,

I am a fat guy, who is almost done with his second masters hoping to one day teach college and not middle school.

If that doesn't work...

I was once a bikini model, but for some reason no-one would hire me. College was expensive. :( hahaha
  • 8_is_Enough
    Options
    Can I fit the "Cheaper by the Half Dozen" role. tee hee..... Kids coming out my ears here. hahaha
  • astralweeks82
    astralweeks82 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Afraid I don't meet those criteria but I'm adding you anyway, I need more friends too! Oh, and anyone can add me too :)
  • n8dawg77
    Options
    YOu've all been added and for those who haven't... we're having a great time and you're missing it!
  • coke_bottle
    coke_bottle Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry, i don't fit any of your descriptions!!
  • LiveTheLifeYouWillLove
    Options
    I'm not a priest but I have a theology degree, is that close enough;)
  • kjimenez_3422
    kjimenez_3422 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I need friends to encourage me , add me :)
  • lynnw24
    lynnw24 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    What if I sing the whole Barney song? Will that work? Huh Huh?
  • n8dawg77
    Options
    If you sing the whole Barney song I'll marry you for tax purposes, but then you'd end up buried behind my shed. lol But I still need you on my team. Just no more Barney! *wink
  • wease1204
    wease1204 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    im an aussie do you have one of those? add me and I will help you reach your health goals! :-)
  • LiveTheLifeYouWillLove
    Options
    YES! I get to be the priest!!!
  • lynnw24
    lynnw24 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    If you sing the whole Barney song I'll marry you for tax purposes, but then you'd end up buried behind my shed. lol But I still need you on my team. Just no more Barney! *wink

You're funny!!
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options
    4chan_700387_959971.jpg
  • 11ERS11
    Options
    This is one of the funniest strings I've read since being on MFP. I don't fit your bill but perhaps if I get to my goal weight I will post a pic of me in Vegas sporting the banana hammock.....poolside of course!!
  • NSUTeach16
    Options
    I can totally fill the position of short, crazy, college student, if you indeed have that position!