Seeking additional MFP friends!!

Options
2»

Replies

• mseringunn
    mseringunn Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am new to the community as well so feel free to add me. Also, if some of you others don't mind I will add you guys too. I have 75 pounds to lose and right now am working on just tracking everything everyday. My next goal is to stick to my calories allowance!
  • mjpra
    mjpra Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Heya all!! I have been here on MFP for a while now and already have some great friends .But new friends are always welcome. I know its nice to have a support system especially when the going gets tough. A little motivation and encouragement goes a loooong way so please feel free to add me. I am from India so I will be your PM friend :D
  • alisi85
    alisi85 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Wow congrats on losing that 30lbs that's awesome!! I'm tryna lose 103lbs in total planing to lose 30 by summer totally in the same boat!! Request on the way:)
  • ScratchMj
    ScratchMj Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I am the same and just got back on MFP. My first goal is to lose 30 pounds, after that more would be nice (maybe another 30). I am looking for some friends as well to me motivated and to see their progress which also helps. Anyone, feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • msgrowinggirl20
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. been on 2 years and 2 months, and have maintained 2 years in april.
  • kaylahl
    Options
    I am very active and social!! Add me up :D
  • tabjendavid
    Options
    Request sent

I am also looking for a support system. I have two wonderful friends here that I am doing it with, but the more the merrier!!
  • Karrrrl
    Karrrrl Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Just getting back into the swing of MFP again after the Christmas binge. Have lost about 10lbs overall - would have been more without the binge :( - and would love some more supportive friends to help me shed the last 40 lbs :)
    Feel free to add me :)