11 kgs gone so far

Options
I am more than half way to my goal so decided I would have a shot at uploading some photos. First photo is me when I started at 83kg. The middle lot are somewhere inbetween and the final photos on the right are today and I weighed last Tuesday at 72.4kg. It feels so good that I am getting somewhere. I only started at the end of November. I have also been doing C25K and I think thats helping. Most of my clothes now fit me again so it feels like I have a whole new wardrobe.

[http://s1098.beta.photobucket.com/user/ezpzbaby/media/fatphoto1.jpg.html]

I can't figure out how to load the photo properly. Can anyone actually see it?

Replies

• mallen404
    mallen404 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    you look awesome!! keep it up!
  • BrownEyeAngel
    BrownEyeAngel Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Happy for you! :flowerforyou:
  • deewood80
    deewood80 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Looking good chick. Good on you!
  • loveswalking
    loveswalking Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    I am more than half way to my goal so decided I would have a shot at uploading some photos. First photo is me when I started at 83kg. The middle lot are somewhere inbetween and the final photos on the right are today and I weighed last Tuesday at 72.4kg. It feels so good that I am getting somewhere. I only started at the end of November. I have also been doing C25K and I think thats helping. Most of my clothes now fit me again so it feels like I have a whole new wardrobe.

fatphoto1.jpg.

I can't figure out how to load the photo properly. Can anyone actually see it?
  • cjlorigan
    cjlorigan Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    can't see pic :(
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!