What did you do for Valentines day?

Options
Ozzyzmommy
Ozzyzmommy Posts: 142 Member
Just wanted to know what everyone did on this day of "Love & Romance" :)
And is there a special restaurant, or Meal you fixed, or place you went to ?

I spent mine with my granddaughter (4 yrs old) watching movies, shopping, then we went to Jeb's ( a cafe) and had a nice dinner and enjoyed how smart she is :0)
She always tells me a story when I have her, today was about the valentines fairy and her heart shape island, this little girl tells me stories that go on for 30 to 45 min and she never hesitates ... it just comes out so natural :0)
Well this was my day.. how was yours?

Replies

• soniabogonia
    soniabogonia Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Took my pup to the dog park. Walked 2 miles with him.
  • Macgeek74
    Macgeek74 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Yeah I had as much fun as one can have being alone on Valentine's Day with a spray can of Cheese while still waiting to hear if Taylor Swift shot any guys today.
  • WeekndOVOXO
    WeekndOVOXO Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    binged.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Caught up on laundry, then went to work. Exciting, right? :yawn:
  • hjy319
    hjy319 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I went to the gym, gave blood and am back for work :blushing:
  • AntWrig
    AntWrig Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Went to the gym. Why should I have done anything different?
  • traceyjj
    traceyjj Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Went to the gym for my group training, then took my daughter to her trampoline session.
  • chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    Dinner and movie with my hunny. My fiance and I live a little over 2 hours apart so we met halfway for date night. We had Five Guys Burgers and Fries (quite the treat for 2 dieters! Lol, at least I didn't go over my calories.) Then we went to see Identity Thief. Fun night, but too short.
  • jabrende
    jabrende Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Oh, was it valentines day today?
  • bluecrayonz
    bluecrayonz Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Oh, was it valentines day today?

^ what he said
  • runs4zen
    runs4zen Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Ran 6.4 miles, worked, had a not fun thing happen (no elaborating, sorry), spent a nice dinner with my lovely daughter, ate a bunch of candy but still stayed in my calorie range, and went to Starbucks twice!
  • lucyford22
    lucyford22 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Spent the day interning in a hospital microbiology lab. Came home the to the love of my life preparing steamed clams with sausage and potatoes. There was also a small cheese plate with a glass of wine and big bouquet of flowers. What's even better was that the house was clean and the dog was walked. We're not very materialistic when it comes to Feb 14...just a nice meal and time spent together :)
  • runs4zen
    runs4zen Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    I went to the gym, gave blood and am back for work :blushing:

Wait...you have to give blood at your gym? Damn...that's a whole new take on no pain no gain! :drinker:
  • Doctorpurple
    Doctorpurple Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    It actually started great! Got a bunch of valentines gifts, candies, flowers, fruits, etc. Then me and my husband fought and it was a stressful night. Then I had to study for a surgery exam final.....soooo yeah
  • Eons44
    Eons44 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Worked, went to the gym, played a little video games. The usual
  • sophasaurusxx
    Options
    Went to visit my nan, then went to a zumba class in the evening :smile:
  • sabimausl85
    sabimausl85 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    well, slept all day, now work (nightshift)
    we had our valentines dinner yesterday at "the melting pot" nom nom nom ;)
  • rosebarnalice
    rosebarnalice Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    We did what we've done every Valentine's Day for 28 years: awakened to sing "My Funny Valentine" to each other while still cuddling under the sheets, and ended the day falling asleep in each other's arms saying "I love you."
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    i took a valentines day nap and went to class.
  • charlenelockhart3
    Options
    I cooked a lush meal for me and the hubby, candle lit, rose petals and a romantic playlist of songs that mean alot to us. I also brought him a new camera nikon d40 x and he got me some beautiful flowers and irregular choice shoes!!