Help me stay accountable and vice-versa.

Options
Been off the bandwagon for a while and could use some friends to keep me from straying and looking to provide encouragement to others when needed.

Replies

• tycamsdad
    tycamsdad Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I am looking for the same thing.

37543925.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • ohenry78
    ohenry78 Posts: 228
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I think you'll find my situation as similar as individual situations can get -- my baby daughter was a huge motivation for me to get back on and lose for good this time. :)
  • jlryan88
    Options
    Hi all. I could definitely use some help in staying accountable. I'm trying to do this without my family/friends. Any help/advice/support/encouragement would be great! I'm great at motivating others but so much myself.
  • pinkymac11
    Options
    Count me in. I need this, too.
  • CuteWittleWifey
    Options
    You have a wife for this.
  • cleoKatt
    cleoKatt Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Yes, add me too,...if you like. :flowerforyou:
  • Lisa_Margaret
    Lisa_Margaret Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me too, I could use the help and support.
  • LulaRose01
    Options
    Hi everyone, I have fallen off the wagon again and have put on 7lbs this month... Sweet things are my downfall, does anybody have any tips or have any foods that will curb the cravings? Would be really great to keep in contact with some of you for support x
  • Mowen06
    Options
    Yes please! I'm new here and can use all the support I can get as I'm seriously struggling. :-(
  • Reema_capricorn
    Reema_capricorn Posts: 1,032 Member
    Options
    I am looking for the same thing please feel free to add me and that goes to everyone.
  • Eons44
    Eons44 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. I normally have something supportive to say!
  • fighttheurge39
    Options
    feel free to add me as well :) am looking for an will give all the advice i can offer!
  • amymfr
    amymfr Posts: 17
    Options
    Add me!! I am also trying to really get myself committed again.
  • pbwarchol
    pbwarchol Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me! I need all the help I can get!
  • brownieyed7399
    Options
    me too! someone add me or ALL add me! I still don't know what I am really doing on this site!!! I need help and I think that this is what I was doing wrong before. I never had support! Please help me stay accountable!