Replies

• furniem
    furniem Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Nice job! Congratulations! I hope to be in Onderland next week! :happy:
  • MadamUnique
    Options
    Party :drinker:

I'll bring some healthy snack-age, I would bring chocolate but that wouldn't help! :grumble:

Can't wait to reach onderland myself one-day! 52 lbs to go till I get there :frown:
  • Danni1585
    Danni1585 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Me too, now 198, still a way to go but it feels good x congrats !!
  • heymirth
    heymirth Posts: 448
    Options
    and I'm having a virtual housewarming party! :drinker: What are you bringing?

I weighed in today at 199.5. Since I joined in April, I've lost 57.5 lbs. 19.5 lbs away from goal! :heart:

Congrats. I'm looking forward to that day
    Ill bring you some new workout cloths. Those old ones are too baggy
  • determined_erin
    determined_erin Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Great job! That is amazing!
  • breajohnson
    breajohnson Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    so excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!! Cant wait to be able to post that i have moved into onederland!
  • Zaphyre13
    Zaphyre13 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Congratz!!! I think a little Champagne would be nice!
  • Leigharev
    Leigharev Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That's a wonderful accomplishment. I will brings veggies and hummus...and some fresh citrus from our friend's trees....
  • katejkelley
    katejkelley Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! All your hard work and dedication have brought you here! You should be very proud of yourself!
  • ollisnan
    Options
    Huge congratulations to you! (and to everyone else with your fantastic weight losses so far!). You are an inspiration to us all!! x
  • rmcminn89
    Options
    way to go!!
  • glahlstedt
    glahlstedt Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • This_Is_My_Destiny
    Options
    You GO, girl!!! So happy for ya! That's my short-term goal, to get to 199 - then it's off to 145-50 (size 12 for me)...you give me inspiration! Thanks, and congrats again!! =)

29546001.png
  • drhall1970
    Options
    That is Fantastic news!!! That is almost as good as winning the lottery. :) Great work!
  • alasin1derland
    alasin1derland Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    way to go! I'm bringing the broccomole :smile:

I'm going to need the recipe for that! :-)

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/886724--broccomole
  • FiftyandGettingBetter
    Options
    Congrats, so have I. Must say, it's a nice place to be. Think I'll stay here!
  • HoneyIShrunktheMom
    Options
    That is really awesome! Congratulations! :flowerforyou:
  • Iron_Maiden
    Iron_Maiden Posts: 326 Member
    Options

I weighed in today at 199.5. Since I joined in April, I've lost 57.5 lbs. 19.5 lbs away from goal! :heart:
    I'm bringing a HUGE HUG!!! HIGH FIVES!!! *kitten* SLAPS!!! Way to go woman!!!!!!!
  • JoeyTajzai
    JoeyTajzai Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    The day I see 199 pounds I will cry. Seriously I don't think I've been ONEDERLAND since middle school.
  • KimberlyDCZ
    KimberlyDCZ Posts: 525 Member
    Options

Congrats. I'm looking forward to that day
    Ill bring you some new workout cloths. Those old ones are too baggy

YAY!! My favorite gift so far!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!