Options
    Oh, was it valentines day today?

^ what he said

wot they said :-)
  • hjy319
    hjy319 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I went to the gym, gave blood and am back for work :blushing:

Wait...you have to give blood at your gym? Damn...that's a whole new take on no pain no gain! :drinker:
    Blood sweat and tears :heart:
  • stephdeeable
    stephdeeable Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    Probably the most romantic thing ever....ordered KFC and re-watched season 1 of Game of Thrones with my boyfriend.
  • JamieG8991
    JamieG8991 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    When I got home from work, hubby had flowers for me sitting on the table and then we went out for Mexican food....it was a good day!! :wink:
  • apg2302
    apg2302 Posts: 667
    Options
    I lay transfixed, my mind awash with of sea of happy memories of Valentines gone by. Each moment resonating with my heart and soul in a climactic battle between the overwhelming joy of times past and the cold blue tinge of regret and loneliness. Finally a victor emerges and escapes the confines of being in liquid form, one slow trickling droplet at a time. The cloying feeling of shattered dreams coat my throat. The sharp juxtaposition of those moments jarrs me. I am an infetismally small speck, alone in the void of time and space of my own creation.

Actually, I watched terrible films and passed out on my friends floor, but it wasn't my finest and most romantic Valentine's! Lol
  • LizCO2DC
    LizCO2DC Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    The hubby and I made chocolate fondue and snuggled on the couch. Definitely a great night.
  • jimmyalice1984
    jimmyalice1984 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Strength training. And laundry.
  • LishieFruit89
    LishieFruit89 Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    broke up
  • apg2302
    apg2302 Posts: 667
    Options
    broke up

That sucks nards!
  • logicman69
    logicman69 Posts: 1,034 Member
    Options
    Downloaded Assassin's Creed 3 and killed people (virtually).... I'm such a romantic! :flowerforyou:
  • footiechick82
    footiechick82 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    OMG - I have heard of so many break ups it's so sad :frown:

I was lucky enough that my man drove across the city to see me, helped me prep dinner (he was suppose to make it but was running late due to traffic - yay Toronto :P), ate and played a card game I got from the dollar store called "know your partner" which he REALLY enjoyed, so did I. After dinner, we opened our gifts, I knew I was getting roses, but the ones he got me were surprising. A dozen peach and six red - they are BEAUTIFUL! He also got me a new wallet because I was complaining about the one I had haha. My roommate was home and we chatted a bith with him and then he had to go to footie (soccer). He was shocked and amazed at the gifts I got him and I'm 100% sure it helped us get even closer, so I'm very fortunate, happy and excited to see him again tonight :love:
  • stratcat45
    stratcat45 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    When I got up, hubby had a single red rose and card for me; then I worked all day, got off, met my cousin for Weight Watchers meeting, then she and I picked up popcorn at the movie theater (just popcorn didn't go to movie, lol), picked up something for dinner, went back to her house and re-watched The Walking Dead.
  • LuckyMiss3
    Options
    i Won!
  • aprilmaybee
    Options
    I took five shots of vodka and watched Glee with my best friend. Things could've been worse.
  • DeeVanderbles
    DeeVanderbles Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    My husband hasn't been sleeping well lately so he went to bed early and slept for a good 12+ hours, and I went for a...jog. I'm not a runner, I never used to like running, but for the past two weeks I've really wanted to go for a run so I went out and did a power walk/jog combo in the rain. It felt great.
  • Cathy7794
    Cathy7794 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Did the usual day to day stuff, then cooked dinner for the family. :smile:

Afterwards, hubby and I went out to the strip club for boobies and beers. :drinker:
    1258936 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Got up early, went to the gym, went to work. Was sure my hubby wouldn't do anything. Couldn't get a hold of him all day. He's not known for romantic gestures. . . Got home and found a vase of beautiful flowers in a lovely red vase and a smiling hubby and baby (17 months old). He even got our daughter a Valentines present - a little teddy bear holding a big ol heart. Then we ordered awesomly awful foods - pizza subs with cheesy bread and manicotti. We all pigged out and it turns out I didn't even go over my calories! Ended the night in my loving hubby's arms. I love being married.
  • calisunrise
    Options
    sat on couch watching tv all day
  • kaybelieve
    Options
    Yeah I had as much fun as one can have being alone on Valentine's Day with a spray can of Cheese while still waiting to hear if Taylor Swift shot any guys today.

this is my favorite :laugh:

I spent it in bed watching Pride and Prejudice, haha!
  • toriaenator
    toriaenator Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    it was pretty much another normal day; skyped my boyfriend (LDR) and just reflected on how lucky i am to have him in my life <3