Need help and support to lose nearly 80lbs

Options
Hi there. my name is Laura and I live in Bradford England with my husband of four years. I've been trying to lose weight now for nearly 2 years with no sucess. I lost a little last year which was fab as it was the worse year of my life. Me and the hubby have been trying for a baby for the whole of our marraige, with no sucess the in Dec 2011 we found out we was preganant with twins, to cut a long story short we lost both twins and i was in and out of hospital for nearly 4 monnths starting suffering from really bad panic attacks and depresion and was to scared to leave the house. Was of work in total for nearly 6 months. Then started to get my life back on track, started looking after muself a lot better, starting lossing weight everthing was looing up. The on the 1st Nov 2012 (our wedding anniversary) we found out we was preganant again we was over joyed as we hadnt been trying and we was a lot further along then the twins. early december starting bleeding lightly was rushed to hospital from gps as they thought i was having an etopic preganacy as my sides where really hurting. A week later we had another miscarriage so a total of 3 in one year.To say i'm struggerling would be an understatment at the moment. I'm trying my hardest to be postitive but its so hard. I feel sad and down all the time and could really use some help. I already have fab friends added on hear who are great, and my youngest sister who other than my husband has been my rock thorugh all of this. I really want to lose the weight before we start to try again and i need to get my head in the right frame of mind. Im a working progress. but i know i can do it!! cant wait to meet you all and do this journey together xx

Replies

• MyProgressISYour1Proof
    Options
    Ad me if you want :)
  • grimendale
    grimendale Posts: 2,154 Member
    Options
    That's rough. I really don't know what else to say. Feel free to add me.
  • Luciabella07
    Luciabella07 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry for your losses. Feel free to add me. MFP adds a whole other element to trying to lose weight, it makes it so much more doable. My weight has fluctuated my entire life and it wasn't until I came here that I became so committed to not only losing weight but also to doing it in the healthiest way possible.
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Sorry you had a rough time i hope things get better soon feel free to add me for support
  • mary1028
    mary1028 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    My daughter and now my granddaughter went through the same thing.. I don't understand your feelings but I have seem the pain that something like this causes a couple. After two miscarriages, my daughter had three more healthy children. We do not know if my granddaughter will. I will keep both of you in my prayers.

As hard as it is, try to look beyond this and take joy in each other and your lives. I hope you are successful in your goal to get healthy as you can be.

Please add me to your list of fans and supporters.

I love England and hope to get to visit London this summer. I am visiting one of my granddaughters in Germany and hope to have time to spend a few days there.