Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Jillians 30 Day Shred-Results anyone??

Hey just wondering what types of results people has gotten from the 30day shred? I have it and I am thinking about starting it tomorrow. I have only been exercising for a couple weeks now, not sure if I am ready for it but I will give it a good go! Can anyone post their results, with or without photos! Thanks so much! Anyone else just starting out with it?? Would love to have someone that I need to account with everyday for it!

Replies

• TheStephil
    TheStephil Posts: 858 Member
    I'm on day four and while I haven't check for any weight/measurement results i've noticed a difference in my endurance already. The first day I did maybe 65% of the workout (stopping before the end of a set, skipping a few jumping jacks, etc) and now on day 4 I've been able to complete closerto 85% of it. The cardio still kills me which I don't understand since I can go 30 minutes on a stairmaster but 60 seconds of jumping jacks is my downfall.

I'd love to help keep each other accountable with it. :)
  • megedoug
    megedoug Posts: 31 Member
    I do it on the days I can't get a full work out in so my results probably aren't typical. (I'm not exclusively doing this nor am I doing it every day for 30 days like it recommends). I will say that it is a good, kick your *kitten* workout in a short amount of time. I have definitely found myself getting stronger over time as I do it consistently (probably 2 times per week).

It certainly won't hurt to start it (well you'll be sore) and it's nice to be able to get a decent work out in 22 minutes. That's about as long as my kids will leave me alone! ;)
  • tamikia87
    tamikia87 Posts: 66 Member
    Thanks for the links, I am going to check those out!!
  • Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    Your weight loss will be 90% your food intake. Exercise is great for your fitness but don't expect huge differences without putting in the extra work of getting your eating under control.
  • imthejenjen
    imthejenjen Posts: 265 Member
    This is my 2nd round of the shred. I stopped mid level 2 last time. I finished Day 10, Level 1 today and I've lost about 3.5 lbs already. Not sure about inches, because I didn't measure this time around. IF you want results though, do the DVD. You'll get them. The first time I did it, like i said I only did maybe 14 days and I lost about 9-10" all around and 8lbs.
  • Started 30 day shred yesterday, sore this morning for sure. But I did a 45 min walk this morning and will do Jillian this afternoon. I am really excited after seeing other people results online. I took my pre Jillian pics can't wait to take post Jillian pics!!!
  • Just started today....I am really inspired by all of the other posts to do it again tomorrow.
  • Just did day one level one... managed to get through it okay, doing the easier push ups. Changing my eating habits, cant wait to see results. Didnt realise Id let myself go so much
  • Where can I get this 30 day Shred? and is it expensive?
  • melissa_raie
    melissa_raie Posts: 14 Member
    I didn't use it everyday like you are supposed to, but I use it about 3 times a week and have lost 20 pounds in two months. I also changed my eating habits. But I have noticed a huge difference in my endurance. I have done level 1 and level 2. I am probably going to give level 3 a chance this month. It is a tough work out in a short amount of time.
  • I purchased my from Walmart. And I have seen it on Collagevideo.com too.
  • michaelachallis
    michaelachallis Posts: 137 Member
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/358236-30ds-results

here are my results, this is from over a year ago and this was the very first exercise program i did, i started at my heaviest weight i have ever been.

Since finishing 30DS i have lost an additional 20kgs (over 40 pounds).

I highly suggest this. Got me into a good workout routine.
  • ThisGirl2013
    ThisGirl2013 Posts: 220 Member
    It's on youtube for free...