10lb SUMMER CHALLENGE

Options
Ugh- That is IT. Enough is enough. It's almost summer and who doesn't want to be 10lbs lighter come July? All I have to lose is 10lbs and summer is fast approaching. Looking for some seriously motivated people who want to join this challenege with me! If on average a person can lose 1-2lbs a week that will give us until mid-late July, depending on our effort! (Personally I'm aiming for July 15th!)

Losing weight is both a physical AND mental process which is why support groups can be such a big help along the way!

...so who's with me? :)

Replies

• Jennc143
    Jennc143 Posts: 7
    Options
    I am with you!!!! Count me in!!!
  • DanaT
    DanaT Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Count me in too! I'm ready!
  • Bardot1986
    Bardot1986 Posts: 13
    Options
    Yeah count me in too!! x
  • Oompa_Loompa
    Oompa_Loompa Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    Thats my exact goal so im in
  • kistjo
    kistjo Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    me2!!!!
  • cranky2003
    cranky2003 Posts: 72
    Options
    I'm with you!! Would love to lose 10lbs by the summer. Although, my goal is 20lbs...probably won't happen by summer deadline but hopefully by Fall.
    What's your plan to make this happen?
  • amandadidier
    Options
    I'm in...it's my first time joining a group so I'm hoping to stay motivated and on track!!
  • robslady
    robslady Posts: 17
    Options
    Count me in!!!!!!!! I've looking to knock off about 11 or twelve but anywhere in that range is sooooo good!!
  • lobster888
    lobster888 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    I am in!!! Those dreaded 10lbs - I am ready to get rid of them!!!! Let's do it!
  • Oompa_Loompa
    Oompa_Loompa Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    So how are we going to do this? just like check in with each other? we should name the group so if someone posts something about it we can title it. ....how about beach beauties?
  • amillionmegs
    amillionmegs Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I'm so excited to get started!

Okay so first things first... to track each others progress we can either write in our blogs or post on this message board.

What do you guys think?
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    I would love to join this group.....count me in
  • bballgrrl34
    bballgrrl34 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I need to the motivation of others to really help keep me on track. I like the idea of naming the group and checking in weekly. I think 10 lbs for mid-July is very doable. Let's get to it!
  • amillionmegs
    Options
    Love the idea! Okay guys we are officially "2010 Beach Beauties"!

I'll make a new group and post the link for you to join. Adding each other as friends might help as well!

To anyone else who wants to join just comment on this thread and I will add you to the beach beauties members list!

Meg :)
  • mebras3775
    mebras3775 Posts: 50
    Options
    count me in. I have a wedding to go to July 10th and I would love to be 10 pounds lighter.
  • queenak77
    queenak77 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    PLEEEEAASEE COUNT ME IN!!! I NEED ALL THE ENCOURAGEMENT THAT I CAN GET!!
  • ddelbeau
    ddelbeau Posts: 9
    Options
    Im in!!! My goal is to lose about 20 but I am in! Support always make goals so much easier to achieve! :)
  • roadchic18
    roadchic18 Posts: 128
    Options
    I'm game! My husband and I start training for our annual half marathon around the middle of July so it would be nice to be down 10 pounds by then. Go 2010 Beach Beauties!!
  • amillionmegs
    Options
    Here is our official page guys! See you there :)

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/97657-beach-beauties

( adding new members names right now! )
  • gelbell
    gelbell Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Count me in! i need some accountablity to help me lose the weight. So, how is this gonna work?