Cool book suggestions?

Options
Hi everyone. Can anyone suggest a really good cook book for healthy meals that tells you the calories in each meal?

Replies

• 000WhiteRose000
    000WhiteRose000 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I would suggest the Weight Watchers books
  • cbrooks1232
    cbrooks1232 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Oh, you really need to get Ellie Krieger's "The Food You Crave" and Bon Appetit's "Fast Easy Fresh".

I adore cooking (that's sort of why I am here). But both of these books have recipes that are very easy and friendly for cooks of all abilities.

Ellie Krieger is just the best ever at healthy eating. Her recipes are simple, delicious and can all be whipped up on a weeknight by a tired worker bee. Her books have the nutritional information per serving in them. She has many books out, but this one is my favorite.

The second book is not a diet book, but I have been mapping many of the recipes into MFP and some of them turn out to be very diet and nutrition friendly with little to no modification.

Hope this helps!!:happy:
  • 2fat2fail
    Options
    Most used Cookbook in my home is "The New Way to Cook Light" with great recipes, lot's of fresh ingredients, they've up'ed the use of whole-grains and basically amped up the flavours 10X! Last night I made the Seafood Risotto and I was throughly impressed.
  • caz83r
    caz83r Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the reply's, I will check them out!