It really works

Options
2»

Replies

• LoveMy4Kids
    LoveMy4Kids Posts: 231
    Options
    Thanks for sharing, its stories like yours that boost others and give us the confidence we need to know it can be done!
  • oliveoil7979
    oliveoil7979 Posts: 112
    Options
    I am so VERY proud of you. You keep me inspired every day.:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • lalalady
    lalalady Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Ron, Thanks for writing your post. I too am feeling extremely grateful for MFP. I've been on the site for a few months and make an extra effort to track all my food and exercise. Like you said, I'm not always perfect but it keeps it real. What I love about MFP is if you don't check in for a few days it emails you a reminder! Keeping track of my food has been a savior for me. Sometimes I think I've totally blown it, then I write in what I've eaten and see the damage and move one. In the past, I would've been too scared to look at all the calories I ate and that would begin my spiral down.

Kudos to you! Keep up the good work.

Tina
  • TruSunshine
    TruSunshine Posts: 178
    Options
    Congrats on your success! This was very motivating and inspirational! Thanks for sharing and keep up the great work!
  • Reign
    Reign Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Just makes me want to keep on going. Congratulations!
  • Reign
    Reign Posts: 87 Member
    Options

By the way that's a drink of water and lemon juice!!!

water & lemon juice..still trying to get use to that one.
  • jumpyjo91970
    Options
    Hello All- I'm new to MFP, just started this week. I'm 40yrs old and have a hubby and 2 sons that need a healthy mom. Your story inspires me. Thank you
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!