Anyone 5'2?

Options
Looking for a wl buddy around the same stats as me...
Im 5'2. Currently 138. Looking to get down to 120-125ish

i need motivation and support. im going to do the 30 day shred and ripped in 30 together. after that i plan on doing insanity.

Replies

• BikiniReady622
    Options
    I am 5'2'' as well! I am 109 pounds but I, too, am beginning the 30 day shred and ripped in 30- tomorrow actually! if you want support, I am here :D I definitely need encouragement... Jillian is terrifying!
  • hollyrenee1990
    hollyrenee1990 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2'' as well! I am 109 pounds but I, too, am beginning the 30 day shred and ripped in 30- tomorrow actually! if you want support, I am here :D I definitely need encouragement... Jillian is terrifying!

lol ok feel free to add me!
  • monikalama
    monikalama Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    i am like your twin in body LOL...
    height - 5.2
    weight 137.79 lbs
    age - 24
  • monikalama
    monikalama Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    i am like your twin in body LOL...
    height - 5.2
    weight 137.79 lbs
    age - 24

oops height 5.3
  • CaffeinatedConfectionist
    Options
    I'm 5'2.5," currently 128 trying to get down to 120 or so - whatever my weight is with a BF% in the 15-17% range, I guess! Feel free to add me - I did 30ds, but now mostly do cardio, heavy lifting, TRX and bodypump.
  • flutterbug123
    flutterbug123 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hi there
    I'm 5'2
    weight 130 and would like to get down to 117
    I also started Jillian 30 day shred and i'm also doing Jillian Michaels killers buns and thighs so far it's kicking my *kitten*.
    Please add me so we can support each other :)
  • SpinCyn
    SpinCyn Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    i said i was 5`3 but im really 5`2 XD hhahaaha im at 184 right now so you can see that it is quite urgent to get the weight down!!!!
  • MorbidMander
    MorbidMander Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I'm close, I'm 5'3"! :D
  • inkmonster
    Options
    im 5"1 weighed in at 136.8 lbs this morning and just starting the 30 day shred today. again lol :) be glad to add you as a friend
  • Malaak1477
    Malaak1477 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    No its even worst I'm 5'0! lol. Keep going. Everytime I see the weight loss stories on here it motivates me even more. I was having such a hard time getting into a rhythm but now I'm feeling great.. I learned the balance of calorie intake and exercise. I just joined here around a week and a half ago. Definitely inspired and just now getting familiarized with everyone.. feel free to add me. =) Nice to meet you.
  • aymetcalf
    aymetcalf Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 - 145lbs - boooo :( I've got a long way to go compared to you guys! But you're welcome to friend me!

Ashley :flowerforyou:
  • lambchoplewis
    Options
    I am 5'2"!!! I am at my goal weight and now need help keeping it at 100 lbs. I am very small but this is the correct weight for me. I exercise and eat good most of time. I need to find a balance between saying No to things and allowing a little bit of something. This is a lifetime thing!!!
  • christia21
    christia21 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"3- but would love to be added. Fairly new to MFP. I started (with half the world probably (!) on Jan 2. Down 9 pounds, and currently at 135.4. Trying to get down another 10-ish pounds. So glad I saw this thread. I could use the support!