MOIST protein brownies

Options

Replies

• Hopelessone
    Hopelessone Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Not sure why, but I can't get to the recipe :( Someone please Help!!
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Go back to the site and on the right hand site it says brownie recipe. Click there.
  • redbreastedsapsucker
    Options
    I can't find the recipe. Can you give it to us again. Thanks :laugh:
  • Mads1997
    Mads1997 Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    I cant find the recipe either, could you please post it in this thread.
  • meagalayne
    meagalayne Posts: 3,382 Member
    Options
    I think I'll try them tonight... May sub almond meal or flax for the coconut flour, though.
    May I ask why you use both peanut flour and natural PB? Is it for texture or just to lower fat/calories?
  • Lifting_Knitter
    Options
    Bump, wonder how this would be with sunflower butter. Hmmm. Worth a shot right?
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    I think I'll try them tonight... May sub almond meal or flax for the coconut flour, though.
    May I ask why you use both peanut flour and natural PB? Is it for texture or just to lower fat/calories?

yes you can sub any flour you want really. I like coconut flour as I like the taste and it also is very high in fibre.

I used peanut flour (instead of oat flour) to make it more peanutty in taste as I also like that :smile:

I have no idea why people can't see the recipe. All the ingredients are right there and instructions underneath. Just copy and paste into browser.
  • meagalayne
    meagalayne Posts: 3,382 Member
    Options

yes you can sub any flour you want really. I like coconut flour as I like the taste and it also is very high in fibre.

I used peanut flour (instead of oat flour) to make it more peanutty in taste as I also like that :smile:

I have no idea why people can't see the recipe. All the ingredients are right there and instructions underneath. Just copy and paste into browser.
    Awesome. Sounds good. Also, most people on MFP can't do a simple Boolean search so don't take it personally... :noway:
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options

I just tried again now by copying and pasting and it works for me.
  • nhall423
    nhall423 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • ToughTulip
    ToughTulip Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    bump :3
  • polo571
    polo571 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Syderelli
    Syderelli Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    AWESOME! Can't wait to try!
  • HealthyWarrior
    HealthyWarrior Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Those look amazing. I think I may have to give it a try.:love:
  • PamelaGatorMom
    PamelaGatorMom Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    THANKS!
  • MayMaydoesntrun
    MayMaydoesntrun Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    bump
  • HelloDan
    HelloDan Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Will give this a go. Looks more promising than most recipes which produce horrible dry stuff that goes straight in the bin!
  • badzoe
    badzoe Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to try these!
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    I just came.................for the moist.
  • SStrauss79
    SStrauss79 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    bump