1 week in and feeling great

Options
I've been faithfully tracking for the past week. I started last Thursday. It coincided with a coworker's birthday breakfast. I ate half of my allowed calories in that breakfast. I managed to stay within 20 cals of my alloted amount. I have lost a few pounds already -- I'm sure some of that is water weight but I feel better already. I had no idea how many calories I was eating.
hoping to keep up the momentum! Mary

Replies

• Cherylllyn
    Cherylllyn Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! You're doing great. If you feel the need to have another friend to help with encouragement and stuff, please feel free to add me.
  • drhall1970
    Options
    Congratulations!! I am a week and a half in. The added exercise is making me feel so much better. :) Feel free to add me. I need encouragement too.
  • BillRicks1
    BillRicks1 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Good going. Keep tracking and you'll do fine.
  • nczuczu
    nczuczu Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Mary - Welcome to MFP! Glad you have joined us! I will send you a friend request. Keep on working towards your goals and you will begin noticing the results. :)
  • kris_root_2014
    kris_root_2014 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Keep going!! I also just started last week. I'm amazed at how much better I'm eating just by tracking my food! I've been measuring as well with my weighing in. I've already lost several inches!! Super excited for this new journey to get the best body I've ever had!! I'd love to be where I want to be and just maintaining by my 40th birthday. Good luck to ya!

Kris
  • Bridget0927
    Bridget0927 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Welcome Mary! Thats excellent :-)
    Its refreshing to hear someone enjoying it right off the bat rather than complaining :wink:

Feel free to add me for support !
  • NSUTeach16
    Options
    Congratulations! I'm two days in, and I just ate 500 calories in soapapillas. Ya... :-/ lol, it will get better! Good Luck!