Need motivation buddies

Options
Hi all,

I took a hiatus from MFP for several months, and found that all of my motivation buddies from before are no longer on MFP. I'm back and tracking regularly again and would love to buddy up with current users who would like a motivation buddy themselves!

About me - 42, 3 kids, work a lot and travel for work several times a month (need extra support those days!). Live in Nashville, need to lose 25-30 lbs (40 would be even better!) Add me !

Replies

• gettingfitnana303
    Options
    :smile: Hello. I just joined mfp in January and I've found that logging the food that is eaten has kept me accountable. Glad to meet you. Many good thoughts to you.
  • KellyDeitrick
    KellyDeitrick Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I have 138 pounds to lose to reach my goal by June of 2014. I am here for motivation and encouragement and would to receive some as well. Feel free (anyone) to add me as a friend. I log in everyday and my diary is open.
  • bldebroux
    bldebroux Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just started on Monday February 11. I have found that keeping track of what I am eating helps me make better choices not only for me but for my husband and two boys. I am more motivated and have been on the treadmill every night this week so far. I hope to keep that going!! :) Good luck and keep us posted!
  • PTMama0614
    PTMama0614 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I log in everyday and have been a MFP member for over 10 months (I think). Feel free to add me. I'm in my 40s too and work full time and have a family so I know the challenges you face. I'm always looking for MFP friends and my diary is open.

Best wishes!