Looking for friends to add.

Options
Hi everybody!

I'm Adrian, right now I weigh 117.5 Kilograms, mind you a week ago I weighed 126 kg.

If you're looking for friends to add, feel free to add me. I like to see other achieving success as it motivates me to do the same.

Take care.
Adz

Replies

• Navigator0811
    Options
    Nice job!
  • anquera64
    Options
    Hello Adrian, I am Andrea and I just began in this site i need to loose 25 pounds and i do not know were to begin
  • avababy05
    avababy05 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    Nice job Adrian! Welcome to both Adrian and Andrea.You can add me if you like.
  • petstorekitty
    petstorekitty Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    you lost 10 kilos in a week?
    Did you lose your legs in battle?

Just curious, as a cat will be.

^. .^
  • adz85au
    Options
    I want a kitty!!!!! It feels like I've lost a limb to be honest, but actually I've been doing those Optislim VLCD shakes. I'm putting my first week for success down to A: Already being very large, and B: A level of starvation that I would not recommend to anyone.

Ava and Andrea, I've added you both!! :D

Andrea, you can do it, it's a pain in the backside to get motivated (It took me 2 years and countless jabs from friends about my weight to get me going). Try replacing your fattiest meal of the days with something ridiculously healthy.
  • anquera64
    Options
    Added, Thank you!!! I am getting used to this site, I do not know how this works
  • Groovyca2022
    Groovyca2022 Posts: 21,378 Member
    Options
    Add me...If you have an open diary and need support. I am hear every day. Good Luck.!
  • Groovyca2022
    Groovyca2022 Posts: 21,378 Member
    Options
    **** Sorry...here
  • jessakahbuell
    Options
    If anyone wants another friend, feel free to add me! I love mfp and all the people on it! Lets work together to reach those fitness milestones! :) cheers to all of us!

jessakahbuell
  • krhn
    krhn Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Fwarking hell!!!

You lost so much in a week... participated in biggest loser?!?! xD

GOOD JOB! :drinker:
  • Eons44
    Eons44 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    what's up Adrian, I'm Andy