NICE

Options
What nice thing did you do for someone else today?!

Me? I let my co-worker have the last chocolate covered strawberry while I enjoyed canteloupe from Edible Arrangements :wink: . And you?

Replies

• RunnerLisa1
    RunnerLisa1 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    LOL. I love how a thread about doing something nice for someone has no responders but the "I just ate an eyelash" thread already has 3 pages of responses!

Let's see, today I let someone use my computer at work to save her a trip back to her office. The only bad thing was she took longer than she said she would & ended up using my phone for a personal call, keeping me from my work AND left herself logged into my computer which locked it out & it took me an hour and 30 minutes to get someone from IT to unlock it.

Hmmmm, not a very good example I guess but the day isn't over. :wink:

Thanks for starting a NICE thread! I hope someone else has a better example than I do.
  • _noob_
    _noob_ Posts: 3,306 Member
    Options
    I gave real advice to this one user on this site. Probably offset by a sarcastic/troll post though.
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    i held the door for everyone i could. i get some grape jelly for a co-worker, i helped a woman in another department set something up in the computer system...

i'll do more.
  • _DaniD_
    _DaniD_ Posts: 2,186 Member
    Options
    I offered to help a coworker pack their desk for their move, but then pretended not to hear them when they accepted my offer. :ohwell:
  • lovelyMYlovely
    lovelyMYlovely Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    instead of fighting with my roommate I left to grab wine coolers instead :) so pretty much i ignored the situation... and when i came back everything was fine again.. lol...

and i dont feel like drinking those wine coolers anymore lol....
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    I've been home all day. So my nice things extend to my internet interaction (to which I've been supportive to most of the posts today) and my cats (who I'm always nice to.)

Oh, and I'm hangry as **** and not blowing up my BF's phone about it, so that's me being nice, too.
  • Igotdisbish
    Options
    I am complimenting the rack of the girl on the far right in your picture right now!
  • BamBam125
    BamBam125 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I stayed late to help a co-worker complete a project using a tool I had more experience using.

I also did most all of the cleaning to prepare for company coming to visit for the weekend since hubby was swamped. (He did some.)