what do ya eat late at night

Options
If you are hungry what do you eat late at night, even if you calorie count is gone. If you are hungry and have to have something, what do you eat?

Replies

• missstephanielynn
    missstephanielynn Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I just, don't haha
  • tamikia87
    tamikia87 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I usually go for greek yogurt, just a couple spoon fulls, or fresh fruit or cheese.... I stick with the yogurt or cheese if Im really hungry!
  • MG_Fit
    MG_Fit Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Baby carrots and hummus.
  • ashleey1000
    ashleey1000 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Nothing lol I just try n go to sleep or not focus on my hunger. I Gotta have that willpower.
  • jd7887
    jd7887 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    1 tsp of peanut butter :)
  • tndejong
    tndejong Posts: 463
    Options
    depends. lately its pretzels or yogurt. or if i got a sweet tooth, fruit. oranges, pineapple.
  • LockStockNSam
    LockStockNSam Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    FRUIT! Apples, naval oranges, strawberries, grapes--light, water-filled fruits. Or nothing-on-it-plain popcorn. Or, if I'm absolutely starving and my dinner wasn't that huge, peanut butter on 1 piece of rye/multigrain/ezekiel toast :) eating at night isn't a sin, just make the choice a healthy one.
  • Petrapoo45
    Petrapoo45 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Usually a glass of water with MIO in it does the trick. or maybe a piece of fruit like a cutie or an arm of grapes. Frozen grapes are an awesome treat!!
  • Reza151
    Reza151 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    water-dense, high fiber foods. Like celery or carrots. And since they are so bland i dip them in a bit of cottae cheese, cream cheese, or spaghetti sauce.

Actually that's what I used to eat late at night and what i need to get back to. Lately its been waffles, peanut butter, cereal, leftovers....
  • fatsnacker
    fatsnacker Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    nothing - that's when I read the community pages on Myfitness Pal to keep me on track.
  • BCSMama
    BCSMama Posts: 348
    Options
    I almost always leave enough calories for a nice snack at night, but I suppose if I didn't have any left and was really hungry I'd go for some popcorn.
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    If my calories are gone, I have a glass of water and go to bed.

If they aren't, I have whatever strikes my fancy. This works because we have so many healthy things in the house.