52 pounds lost so far - face comparison pics!

Options
2»

Replies

• ashleey1000
    ashleey1000 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! How long did it take u??

Officially started March of 2012! Of course I've had my weeks where I wanted to throw it all away but you just have to keep pushing through - you will get there if you don't give up. "Keep swimming" :)

THANK U SO MUCH. iM JUST STARTING JAN 5 AND JUST ABOUT EVERYDAY i WANNA QUIT BC IM HUNGRY. BUT POSTS LIKE THESE KEEP ME MOTIVATED AND WHENEVA I MESS UP I DONT GIVE UP LIKE IVE DONE IN THE PAST I KEEP GOING. IM SO DETERMINED TO LOSE WEIGHT AND GET HEALTHY!
  • Maribabewhich
    Maribabewhich Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    That's great!!
  • Freedomgurl585
    Freedomgurl585 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You did it and you look fab! Thanks for sharing.
  • curlygirly73
    curlygirly73 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You look FABULOUS?? ARe you just counting calories or following a more specific eating plan?? I am having a hard time righ now and seeing pics and stories of MFP is starting to inspire me :) Keep up the GREAT work!!
  • featherkiss
    Options
    You look amazing ....and i am sure you FEEL so much better too...i got a long journey but seeing these stories makes me know that there is light at the end of the tunnel...GREAT JOB!!
  • aliemmar
    Options
    Inspiring story !! Keep it up !!!
  • nass2
    nass2 Posts: 6
    Options
    wow u look amazing.seeing u is jus the motivation i need.im in my 2nd week nw
  • blagrad2
    blagrad2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Great job. I hope to be you in a year.
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Great job! Look at those cheekbones!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!