Cool guy recruitment!

Options
Hey all, I'm Brian, and I'm new around here. Been doing great so far, and I'm looking for some friends to share a few motivational kicks in the *kitten* with when needed. Since I've joined I've made quite a few friends, but most of them are of the female persuasion (not complaining, by any means, lol.) and I think it would be really great to have some guys around my age (25-30ish) that share my situation, and have similar goals. New or old, if you're looking for a friend who is here to kick *kitten* and get rid of that extra person clinging to his gut, I'm your guy, lol. Hit me up or send a request, I'm here every day keeping on track, and would love to give back some of the great motivation I've found here!

Replies

• embracethefall
    Options
    No?
  • rgrstetson
    rgrstetson Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hey Brian, totally awesome that you have already started this on your own man!

I am a bit elder that you and am not in your exact situation, but I think in the end all of us here have the same goal...self improvement.

Scott
  • dlcuthbert
    dlcuthbert Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hey Brian,

Feel free to add me. I am 22 and have about 10-15 lbs of fat left to lose on my belly/love handles.
  • griff7809
    griff7809 Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    I'm not cool, but feel free to add me. Oh and I'm 40.

-Griff
  • JimLeonardRN
    JimLeonardRN Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Im am old fart. But add me if you want.
  • lauraaryan1985
    lauraaryan1985 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Just had to acknowledge that this made me smile... nice to see the lads supporting each other.... Keep up the good work! :o)
  • embracethefall
    Options
    Definitely awesome, hehe. Didn't expect so many responses so fast.