Come on lets be friends!!!!

Options
Hello everyone, My name is Michelle. I am New to MyFitnessPal and I think I am going to love this site. I have been to several different Weight Loss site and Etools and I think this is one of the best!!!! This site has a huge food list data base and I love it. I would love to be friends with all of you out there. I know we could all use the support and Weight Loss Tip ideas. So come on lets join start this journal together!!!!

Your MFP,
Michelle :flowerforyou:

Replies

• ddelbeau
    ddelbeau Posts: 9
    Options
    Hey Michelle! I am new to MyFitnessPal as well and its definitely helping me keep focused and keep track. We can be friends. :) But I am still learning how to get use to this page!
  • aholly70
    aholly70 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    I would love to be friends,and have more support and encourgement and learn new tips.
  • Aeriel
    Aeriel Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Hi Michelle! I have been with MFP for almost a month now and I am loving it! It has easily been the easiest program to follow for me and I had looked at a couple of other applications before joining this one. I liked the huge food selection and the ability to make your own recipes and put them into it. Takes a bit of research but then they are there when you need them! Good luck on your journey with MFP!

Trisha
  • mklawle
    mklawle Posts: 8
    Options
    Im michelle too! And i just joined and love it already!!!!! :flowerforyou: