from 196 to 127

Options
I started out wearing a size 16 and all I wanted to do was get back down in a healthy size 9, well I'm down to a 4/3. I'm the smallest I have ever been and healthy. I set my goal weight to 145, then 135, then 125...haha....I don't think I'm going to make the 125 and I'm okay with that too. Like I said I only wanted to be a 9, but the weight just kept coming off, so here I am...and today I ate chocolate ;) didn't even feel guilty. I will keep tracking my food and working out. My muscles are more noticeable in my abs and arms, well hell everywhere on my body. I actually gained a pound this last week when I weighed in and yes it did upset me a little, not much just a little. I wish everyone the best of luck on there weight lost journey, you can do this, if you really want it

Replies

• jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options
    That is way awesome! Big accomplishment!
  • DonnaLeeCattes
    DonnaLeeCattes Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Thank you
  • yonky50
    yonky50 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look wonderful.
  • DonnaLeeCattes
    Options
    thank you very much
  • pawsnpurrs
    Options
    That is Amazing..what was the hardest thing to do what was the most fun to do to get your results..your a great inspiration to those of us newbies..WTG !!!!!
  • kakes80
    kakes80 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Well done!!! :)
  • thegreatestlove
    thegreatestlove Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • LeslieN65
    LeslieN65 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    What a great story! Thanks for sharing!! Congrats and enjoy your chocolate:-)
  • unlikelyathlete
    unlikelyathlete Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    A big congrats to you! It's so great that you're showing your accomplishments too. Using simple sites like these are a great way to lose and keep off weight, and you are a fantastic example of that! You should be really proud. :)
  • fredf2112
    fredf2112 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • DonnaLeeCattes
    Options
    That is Amazing..what was the hardest thing to do what was the most fun to do to get your results..your a great inspiration to those of us newbies..WTG !!!!!

I think the most hardest thing was just making myself get up in the morning and workout, I would have to tell myself to get out of bed, more then once before I would get up....but once I was up and going it was also some of the funnest, I found I really like working out, feeling all my muscles work, it's awesome! Thank you :)
  • valcladdagh
    valcladdagh Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • CynthiaMetallic
    CynthiaMetallic Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! You look awesome.
  • DonnaLeeCattes
    Options
    Thanks everyone, your all awesome!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!