see my body differently w/ no clothes

Options
so i think this might be weird, but i like my body so much better when i look in the mirror with no clothes on. i'm at the point in my journey where i want to start wearing clothes that are form-fitting...that show off my curves. i just sometimes feel great about myself when i get out of the shower, but then i get dressed and feel BLAH

i'm pretty sure i'm losing my mind...

Replies

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,015 Member
    Options
    I was hopeful this was going in another direction...

*i cannot type...*.
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    ditto

The distinct lack of a "(w/pics)" designation should have been my first clue that I was about to be disappointed.
  • originalkazila
    Options
    I'm the same! I always feel better sans clothes
  • DonnaLeeCattes
    DonnaLeeCattes Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    I understand what your says sweet, I walk around my house naked when know the kids are at school ;) because I look GOOD!!
  • TripleJ3
    TripleJ3 Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I feel that way because w/o clothes I can see my muscles and definition. With clothes on thats covered up so its hard to tell that there's muscle and not just fat :tongue:
  • CaddieMay
    CaddieMay Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Maybe it's time to go shopping! :happy:
  • sweetsarahv
    sweetsarahv Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    i guess it's strange because i'm not at my goal weight. i mean i still want to lose 40 pounds at least. so it's not like i'm some model when im naked...

i dunno...
  • northfresh
    Options
    so i think this might be weird, but i like my body so much better when i look in the mirror with no clothes on. i'm at the point in my journey where i want to start wearing clothes that are form-fitting...that show off my curves. i just sometimes feel great about myself when i get out of the shower, but then i get dressed and feel BLAH

i'm pretty sure i'm losing my mind...

Man I wish I was like that! I'm the exact opposite, I feel bangin' in clothes but scramble to cover myself when nude and avoid mirrors when I'm alone ;(

Good on you though girl!
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    I feel I look leaner with clothes on
  • originalkazila
    Options
    i guess it's strange because i'm not at my goal weight. i mean i still want to lose 40 pounds at least. so it's not like i'm some model when im naked...

i dunno...

I've only just started. Loving your body is nothing to be upset or weirded out about. It's extremely healthy and your relationship with your body will only improve as you get closer to your goal weight.
  • dangerousdumpling
    dangerousdumpling Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    I love your self confidence, originalkazil!
  • slcostel
    slcostel Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I'm at the point now, where I feel like a slug with clothes on, but a bombshell in my undies. If I could go about my daily business nekkie, I'd be totally down for that. :laugh:
  • copelvb
    Options
    You might just need a quick shopping trip and play with the different styles out there for your mid journey body, I bet you will find a hot little number!
  • MelissaOnPurpose
    MelissaOnPurpose Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I really wish I felt good naked AND in my clothes...Working on it though. I'd say you have half the battle over with!!! Wouldn't you?
  • MelisaBegins
    MelisaBegins Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I definitely get what you're saying. Not that I LOVE seeing my body either way (yet!) I've noticed that things like back fat and tummy rolls are accentuated with a bra and clothes on. Plus, when I'm nekkid, I always get a second look from the hub and a , "Lookin' good!" :) Never bad for the self-esteem.

I am laughing at the male posters who are disappointed in the OP. Oh, boys!
  • berthabunny
    berthabunny Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Feel the same way. I think I look pretty good without clothes, but I almost always don't like how I look in clothes.