Chocolatey Strawberry Special K

Options
Just saw this in the grocery store and thought I would share since it says limited time. Looks good, can't wait to try it!
photo-20.jpg

Replies

• SCsexy1
    SCsexy1 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Its yummy but I like the original special k with strawberries better.
  • avababy05
    avababy05 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    And when the "limited time only" runs out just buy the strawberry and chocolate delight kind and mix them.That's all they did.My favorite is cinnamon pecan.But they're all good.
  • fastfoodietofitcutie
    Options
    Darn, what did I do wrong, I even added the lower case img's with the brackets? Never mind, I got it!
  • fastfoodietofitcutie
    Options
    And when the "limited time only" runs out just buy the strawberry and chocolate delight kind and mix them.That's all they did.My favorite is cinnamon pecan.But they're all good.

Good idea!
  • coffee_rocks
    coffee_rocks Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Enjoy it as a treat, but it is mostly empty calories, starch and sugar. My choice of "treat" cereal is Frosted Flakes. Luvs them.
  • avababy05
    avababy05 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    Enjoy it as a treat, but it is mostly empty calories, starch and sugar. My choice of "treat" cereal is Frosted Flakes. Luvs them.

I have it when I really need somethinmg sweet and don't want to go overboard.I tried the Special K diet once years ago and after about five days I wanted to punch people.