41 Lbs. Gone Since November!

Options
kakes80
kakes80 Posts: 251 Member
There was that one moment when you say to yourself you are sick of being fat... Mine was a little over 3 months ago. Since then I have been eating clean(er) lol And doing Turbo Fire coupled with Shakeology.

People ask me what my secret it.. No Secret kids, Diet and exercise the hard way! Heres progress pic from December to February :)

qyac1w.jpg

Replies

• cardinalsfootball
    cardinalsfootball Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    nice progress!
  • LisaLamb1
    LisaLamb1 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Way to go - you can really notice the difference in your mid section!
  • leaderzzz
    leaderzzz Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    There was that one moment when you say to yourself you are sick of being fat... Mine was a little over 3 months ago. Since then I have been eating clean(er) lol And doing Turbo Fire coupled with Shakeology.

People ask me what my secret it.. No Secret kids, Diet and exercise the hard way! Heres progress pic from December to February :)

qyac1w.jpg

Well done to you!
  • kakes80
    kakes80 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone, I cant see the image show up but I think you guys can :) hope its working!
  • LiveTheLifeYouWillLove
    Options
    Wow! Way to go!
  • AshyyMM
    AshyyMM Posts: 131
    Options
    Congratulations!!
    Thats awesome..
    I was thinking of starting TurboFIre.. how was it for you?
    It's really inspiring to see what you've been able to do coupling together the two things I would like to do. (now that I can finally say I don't mind shakeology--on first try I couldn't stand it, I think I just bought the wrong kind though!:)) Anyway, Congratulations!
  • simonkurth
    simonkurth Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Great work!!! Congrats :)
  • brigibooboo
    brigibooboo Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Major changes in a short amount of time. You're unstoppable!
  • Jenna70
    Jenna70 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Nice progress! Keep up the good habits and exercise and you will reach all your goals! You can do it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!