Mutant13
Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
F874921E-CA25-40CB-A1C9-5D56E485D382-2109-000001C735B418B1_zps150827b2.jpg

Peanut buttered headphones. The details are irrelevant

Replies

• clydethecat
    clydethecat Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    yeah, peanut butter wasnt the first thing that came to mind when i saw that pic....
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    Details are needed
  • LuckyMiss3
    Options
    Did u forget to cotton bud this week??
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    Ummm...mmm. I uhhhhh....ummmmmm. I am speechless.
  • Kamile69
    Options
    yeah, peanut butter wasnt the first thing that came to mind when i saw that pic....
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Gatominx
    Gatominx Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Squished spider no? Way off!
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options

Try seeing them in your bag in person. Before I realised it was peanut butter I was terrified
  • kr1stadee
    kr1stadee Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options

Try seeing them in your bag in person. Before I realised it was peanut butter I was terrified

LOL
    how did you figure out the substance? Sniff test? haha I'd be scared to touch it...
  • clydethecat
    clydethecat Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options

LOL
    how did you figure out the substance? Sniff test? haha I'd be scared to touch it...

i dont know about the OP, but i would have to do either the sniff test or the taste test..
  • sarahg148
    sarahg148 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    :huh:
  • hrubyk1804
    Options
    Nope...I got nothin'....
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options

LOL

i dont know about the OP, but i would have to do either the sniff test or the taste test..

That's why I have kids....someone that I can con into doing the sniff or taste tests.
  • Irish_Eyes81
    Irish_Eyes81 Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    Yikes, that DOES NOT look like peanut butter