Looking for Supportive Friends! 100+ lbs to lose!

Options
Hello everyone. I started this journey January 4th at 287.5 lbs and am down to 261.5 lbs currently. I still have a long way to go and am looking for some supportive friends, especially those that are on a similar journey. Please feel free to add/message me. Thanks!

Replies

• catalinabay
    catalinabay Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I started about a month ago and am looking to lose 100+ lbs. So far so good and I have found as long as I log EVERYTHING I eat, I am happy with myself. That is always the hardest part, being honest with yourself.
  • Pooka987
    Pooka987 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi there--I just started my journey--I have almost 100 pounds to loose also! When I get told I am morbidly obese, and having shortness of breath going to the 2nd floor--yeah--it has to come off. But it is so hard sticking to a 1200 cal diet! So, if you need encouragement, here I am--we can make it together! What is your motivation? Mine is to be around to harass my grandkids!
  • 366to266
    366to266 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Count me in, I weigh 348lb and i am on a mission to lose 100 lb this year. I vowed not to give up until that goal is reached.
  • KIMBERLYV123
    KIMBERLYV123 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Plase feel free to add me...I am looking for support...I have along way to go to my goal but am set on getting it done this year :)
  • MommaSari
    MommaSari Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I have 76lbs to loose.....and I know why it's so hard to do, I get really scared of it....not the number, it's hard to explain. But, I'd like to be your friend on here and support you, if you'd do the same for me! :)
  • lives21
    lives21 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me as well. I started a couple months ago at 274, and happily already down to 254. I log in everyday and would love for some more friends that have a long journey like me.